• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with online setup

daisho

Smash Lord
I'm not sure why but my wireless won't work on my wii and I don't understand the instructions given to me by the website it tells me to go to, is anyone willing to help me?

daisho

Smash Lord
Well I think I am trying to connect using my router.

Bascially my wii is in my basement and my router is upstairs. When i test the connection it gives me an error code. I looked up the error code and it said that it had something to do with wireless security but I didn't know what any of the processes that it told me to do meant.

Thank you for replying so quickly.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
how familiar are you with your router? is my big question. Could be something as simple as not having input your passkey correctly, so check that.

If i were you I'd get familiar with logging in to your routers setup menu to verify just how it is setup. This is often not too hard, just a matter of knowing the IP to log in to your router and inputting that into a web browser on a computer connected to your network. Just look up the brand and search for the login ip and default password. Once u are familiar with that, should be a breeze to diagnose just whats going on and give u a few tips to get the most out of your wifi connection.

Top Bottom