• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help With Jigglypuff

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I am kinda new to Jigglypuff and I need help implementing sex kicks into my game. I know what they are and all that but its just another level of Jigglypuff that I have not yet reached. I used to think rest was pointless in Brawl before learning about the Uair and Dair combos. I still rollout a bit too much and I need some help. I know this is more just practice but can anyone give any tips.

Mushroom Scoot

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuff is all about practice.
Soon, you will learn that in the air, you are god and no one can even hope to touch you.
Practice using her backair alot.

Mushroom Scoot

Smash Cadet
That's wrong in so many ways. Just wait till a good Metaknight or T.Link own you in the air.
That has yet to happen.
Because if you know how to work it jiggs can beat anyone in the air just fine.
Metaknight can be annoying, but can be bested.
Toonlink? Lolwut.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yea, I have had problems with metaknight and PIKACHU! (his nair) and i have one more question (T. Link, where did you come up with that?).

If you are facing away from your opponent and you jump and do a nair, moving towards them so the sex kick hits them without facing them and then rest, is this still a combo and even if it is, is it worth using? I saw this worked in melee.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Well, it was sort of late, but T. Link is still a nuisance at times (I couldn't really think of a good example other than MK at the time, I had a fever and it was late). Still, a god in the air is a bit pushing it. She's great, but I don't think she's the best.

Oh and Mushroom Scoot is right about Dair to Rest. It's so much more reliable and easy to hit that Nair into Rest shouldn't really be another option since it's risky.

Top Bottom