• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help vs. Toon Link

Fear The Force

Smash Cadet
I have a problem fighting agianst Toon Link. Zair is a major pain, as well as Toon Link's priority and projectiles. Tips on how to fight and beat him with Fox?

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
you should of checked the toon link discussion :(

learn to power shield the boomerang and arrows, that will give you time to get in close or do lazer damage.bombs block normally or move out the way.

if hes zairing alot try full hopping and the fast falling to punish him, its also possible you may be able to get close enough to sheild grab.

make him apprach you, fox's lazers are alot better at building damage then his array of crap

good luck

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Thank you Cloud I was about to go off about that.

XD

Check and see if the MU is being discussed or has been discussed OR ask in the...yea you guessed it... the Q and A thread. This does not have purpose as a thread by itself.

TKD

Smash Lord
Avoid projectiles while blastering. Let approach opportunities present themselves, he's slow enough for you to see what he's doing. I don't think TL's very tough, just watch out. Hookshot's only confusing at first since few characters have that option.

Robfox

Smash Lord
wth Fox > TL
reflect projectiles at any and all means use stealth and speed to out manuver toonlink avoid high aireals (TL aireals > Fox aireals at high distance) and camp alot. TL may be swift and nimble but fox is fast and slick use it to your advantage.

Top Bottom