• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help us download every episode of Doctor Who!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedeth

Smash Master
Basically, myself and EA are undergoing an amazing quest to download every episode of the first 26 seasons of Doctor Who. This is going to be quite a large task, as the entirety of the series is a whopping 201gb!!!

So basically, we've decided that it would be best to split up the downloading. Basically, tell me if you're interested and we'll try and coordinate each person to download one season at a time.

Hopefully with a few people helping out we can turn a year of downloading into a few months.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Basically if just 6 people help we can get this done in 3 months, averaging 8.3gb a month. Even if only 2 people help we can get it done by the end of this year at the same rate.

People like Doctor Who, right? :D (totally looking at soog/pete here)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
we can get this literally in a few hours at respawn next weekend lol

Zero

Smash Hero
This thread is going to get deleted.

Remember that piracy is still illegal? People are so insensitive to that nowadays.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This thread is going to get deleted.

Remember that piracy is still illegal? People are so insensitive to that nowadays.
Pretty much. As much as I like the doctor and approve of this personally, it's a big SWF no-no. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom