• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help/rate my Ganon please.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Your recovery was poor. I don't think I saw you use a single Wizard foot recovery. Remember, you get your jump back after using it (Judging by your technical skill, you already know that ^_^' ). I saw two opportunities to do so.

Op WON

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I am aware of the wizard's foot recovery... at the time I guess I didn't think using it would help me out that much in those two situations. Thanks for the input though.

El_turqueador

Smash Rookie
You have a good level but this falco player is not the adequate opponent to learn how to play against falco.....so you gotta do some other moves against falco, you should do jabs, ftilts, uair.... my advice is keep practing and fight anothers players to get experience

YondaimeMarth

Smash Cadet
well this is just my opinion you dair too much but your tech skill is very good, you can work on your dash dancing and recovery

Top Bottom