• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help my falco

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
if you are all in miami i can help train. by no means am i anywhere near pro level but i think im good enough...plus practicing falco dittos is awlays good.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sure bro. Actually, FoxID is in Miami, I'm in St. Cloud, but that would be awesome. ;p

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
uhm issue is i dont have a car...so you'd have to come to me. IM me

Zone

Smash Champion
You need to work on your techs first before trying to apply them. Work on being able to reverse your lazers while jumping away.

A shine on a fast faller on Final D at low % should get you atleast roughly 50%+ assuming you can better perfect your spacing and shffling into shines.

Also when you lasering toward your opponent right after your last laser lands and your infront of them. I advise to hit shine and jump cancel it immediately, or grab. this is assuming after landing ur laser on the ground your directly infront of them.

I noticed you down throw alot. Up Throw usually heads more rewards against fast fallers. Just jump after them and sex kick them. When you are edgehogging remember to refresh yoru invincibility frames.

work on shining out of shield when they dash attack your and what not. It's pretty much a necessity.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
uhm...really really work on your fast falling timing...you screw that up alot.

200 yayayayay

Top Bottom