• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I have ben drained from my step-brother. he has nearly destroyed melee for me after he destroyed the littel bit of love for brawl ( I hate same reason as most one loved thing was ddd) he says L Canel is a waste of time , he can,t combo he spams dair as young link or he throw a boomrang forward and if it hits he uses dash attack he will just stand spam the same moves he win thought cheapness and says its a combo wines about me wavedashing and says its cheap hit someone under a paltform even if he does he will say its cheap if he uses luigi dash a and i use rest if he plays as anyone lest i don,t die once even with my worst chacter(he even finds ways to wine about pichu)

first: what can i do but not let him play the gamecube which is mine

2: when will someone have a melee troment in Inianapolisis

3: I want to make pichu combo video i need good players to play the best i fight is lv 9

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
lol brawl sucks.

just kick your cousins *** over and over using the magic gifts of wavedashing and lcanceling until he doesnt want to play melee.

no idea about indianapolis.

and no one plays pichu, check the combo video tab tho.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wow you helped a insane crazy guy . and pichu can,t wavedash that great you know what i think i will just use ic,s /bowser or everone esle i mean he fears my pichu and i don,t main him

bahamutz69

Smash Journeyman
because the first thing that comes to many ppls minds is...

1. hes light, easily killed.
2. he hurts himself with electric moves (i think thats a big one)
3. they think hes just a pika clone, wich essentially he is in apperance.

i was just playing around with pichu actually.
his hit boxes are HUGE. and his utilt is pretty amazing.

i didnt kno how countered fox tho.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am thinking of playing Pichu, actually. Yes, he gets killed easily, but on second thought, he is hard to kill. He is fast, too! And its sexy the way he moves, wouldn't you want to be nasty with him? I would, hehe.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
dude it,s a game clam down and why is pikachu alot higher tier than pichu if he,s faster ,mindgames better are better, more chainthrowes , better combos pikachu has range and esailer to ciombo and no self hurting and you may get 12- 20 damage per a match and most of the self damageing people don,t use or are beeted up moves soo I think all we need is a ken to marth or chu dat to ic Tommy did a good job

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Why? Because Pichu evolves into Pickachu. ;3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well his up B is agility. ;3 Pichu is fast though, although not so powerful, but he is made to combo. Pickachu, I don't really know. I need to read up more on him.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
all i know is we need a pichu combo video and i need to play better people (who don,t spam or whin) thanks for helping a Insane carzy guy

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Pikachu is better than Pichu, because Pikachu doesn't punish himself for using half of his own moveset. (No self damaging attacks) Pikachu is heavier, has more range and priority and is actually FASTER than Pichu. Pichu is only faster in regards to his L-cancels and natural landing lag.

Pikachu's recovery is damaging, faster and doesn't hurt himself. Pikachu gets more utility out of his specials since once again he doesn't hurt himself with any of them, and can feasibly land his up smash to a down B for a KO.

Pichu is the lightest character in the game, which means he dies at absurdly low percentages. Even though he is small, and kinda quick, he uses full body attacks with low priority which means he trades hits often, has to use a linear attack pattern, becomes an easy target when he tries to attack and is forced to attack because he doesn't have a spammable projectile.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I see , the self damage sucks when you get on the stage , i know why pichu is t so amazing i just worder why pikachu is so much higher as a tier i mean mario has terrible range but he,s up there but mario can get in you it may be because people are afaid of that self damage.

but pikachu is faster?

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Pikachu has a faster run speed making his aerials actually faster, but the overall speed difference is negligible, simply because Pikachu has more options since he isn't hindered by damaging himself with half of his available moveset. If Pichu were not self damaging, it would open up more options for Pichu to be less linear of a character and not punish himself for missing with gambling electric moves, not to mention he just has less range which is also very important for the little range both characters have. Even if Pichu weren't self-damaging, Pichu would still be lower than Pikachu though. On paper and in tournament, Pikachu would just be a stronger character. More knock back on aerials, better back air with a second landing attack on it, more knock back on up smash, and a way to finish people that are high above you after landing it, a faster and damaging UP B for ledge hogs and just better recovery in general since it is harder to follow.

Mario is higher on the tier list even though his range isn't his strong point because he has viable combos, a stronger SHFFL game, his f-smash actually has decent speed and range anyway on top of being slightly disjointed, a reasonable recovery, and overall a decent moveset. Great grab game, great maneuverability, and capable of safe approaching options are what make Mario better than Pichu. Pichu's maneuverability is good, but not as good as Mario in the respect that Pichu has to move very straight forward, which is just easier to read than someone that can approach with a good SHFFL then mix up to a strong ground game which is something Pichu doesn't really have.

Pikachu is just better in every way than Pichu except for landing lag and slightly slower l-cancels. Being a light character that has a limited moveset because of self damaging attacks with little range, full body attacks, less viable edgeguarding abilities like Pikachu's f-tilt and up air spike, an F-smash that can be DIed, a down smash that has seemingly less priority, Pichu is just not up to par with Pikachu. You just have to understand that Pichu's match ups are so limited to compete, they basically have to be Fast Fallers on FD, because every character can just shut Pichu out, including Mewtwo.

All Pichu has going for him is a chain grab on fast fallers that Pikachu does better anyway because his grab attack doesn't damage himself, lol.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yes i know he sucks, but more people need to give other chacters a try by random chacter use i got good with ics , bowser , j-puff and pichu but i give up on kirby tfor them and i am horrible as Fox ad c. falcon thank you and do you know the future ?

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
lol A good pichu combo vid is 'Chain Lighting'. You have to download the first one though. The second one is on youtube. There's some clips of KDJ's pichu on 'The Master of Overkill'. t0mmy probably has the most good pichu videos. He beat Ka-Master's luigi and two stocked Eggz's mario USING PICHU. OO

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey man I live in the greatest corn field of all (just trying to make a stuipid sysoitype) there are no melee tourneys here in IN. U.S.A. check and tell me and if there is it's in the south

Top Bottom