• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me i'm losing my mind!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Man, you don't have to lose your mind for that kind of stuff...
Yes, the friend finder is offline.

ShikaChef

Smash Cadet
NOOOOES! The friend finder was my only way of finding a good Brawl. Why must you torment me so?

David Mathis

Smash Cadet
hahaha yeah, allisbrawl was strait crap man.

it was like, tournaments, and you enter them, and everyone is supposed to meet in one of the 4 tourny chats, and you go there, and NO one is there, and if there is, they are all spamming, and theres no bracket, and no organization, its just bull****. i dont see how people pick that place over the FF

but it does suck that it aint workin.. =/

ive been using this thing on facebook. its like a brawl chat that a nice little handful of peolpe use so atleast i can find a brawl within like 10 minutes.. better than never.

Sharky

Smash Master
I've been wondering about this, as well. It used to say it's offline, and now it says I'm "forbidden" to access the page.

lol

this sucks btw =/

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ff/ on this server."

Aah shoot. >_>

I hope this is fixed soon. FF keeps my weekends awesome.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Yeah FF and Wifi in general is my only real connection to competitive smash (so sad:(). I get the feeling I don't really know my potential or anyone elses.... But FF pwns. I love it.

Rh1thmz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I was worried when I got w/e HTTP 403 error is, but I'm glad that it's not just me.

I'm hoping that it'll be back online soon though...

Top Bottom