• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me get better with Peach =]

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Yeah I guess I should try getting another video. But this is the only one that is currently on youtube. Thanks.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Your peach is pretty good but you were diving into attack him to much when samus has more proirity then peach and i think you need to use your turnips more even if he catches it it limits his moves like forward smash etc.
and mute isnt a good stage for samus IMO because the whole point about it usually being good for peach is that there is no edges but samus doesnt need to use the edges that much like other characters and use more Bair its useful for the priority and stopping missles.

raVEnSPAWN88

Smash Cadet
Your peach is good, like obikun says you should go directly to eval or negy. What my noob eyes could see is the downA used when you shouldnt and I would have risked it a little more with that bomb cause you already had some disadvantage on that part of the match. But don't heed my noob eyes or anyone else's, go to the peach pros and seek perfection...buahahaha

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Use Brinstar, it's gay. You're alright, I personally pressure the Samus and **** so that they dont camp me, and turnip gay them with edgeguards. Mute City still favors Peach in this match IMO. It's just that some of the stops kinda are annoying against you.

PeachBomber

Smash Rookie
i watched the entire video and you were quite good; you made good use of her down aerial and also made good use of your floaty tactics when samus was airborne and off the stage. i didn't see you use the umbrella much (if at all), but if it is used carefully, it can be a great way to rack up damage and has great priority. of course many peach players avoid using it due to it's slow fall/recovery. you were speedy, which is sometimes hard to pull of with the mushroom princess =( i saw you used the air dodge several times when falling back to the stage, i find that just pressing A while falling into the enemy is a better substitute when timed properly. you can avoid taking damage and also get a hit in :)

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Your peach is pretty good but you were diving into attack him to much when samus has more proirity then peach and i think you need to use your turnips more even if he catches it it limits his moves like forward smash etc.
and mute isnt a good stage for samus IMO because the whole point about it usually being good for peach is that there is no edges but samus doesnt need to use the edges that much like other characters and use more Bair its useful for the priority and stopping missles.
I see, but anyways I choose the stage first and then HDL picked Samus. It's not like I wanted to fight Samus in there. I was expecting Marth.

Use Brinstar, it's gay. You're alright, I personally pressure the Samus and **** so that they dont camp me, and turnip gay them with edgeguards. Mute City still favors Peach in this match IMO. It's just that some of the stops kinda are annoying against you.
Brinstar hmmm... I will try practicing there with Peach. Thanks.

i watched the entire video and you were quite good; you made good use of her down aerial and also made good use of your floaty tactics when samus was airborne and off the stage. i didn't see you use the umbrella much (if at all), but if it is used carefully, it can be a great way to rack up damage and has great priority. of course many peach players avoid using it due to it's slow fall/recovery. you were speedy, which is sometimes hard to pull of with the mushroom princess =( i saw you used the air dodge several times when falling back to the stage, i find that just pressing A while falling into the enemy is a better substitute when timed properly. you can avoid taking damage and also get a hit in :)
I know about the umbrella fact. I almost never use it because I don't really know how. Thanks for the comments. ^^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Here is some idea on how to use the up-B besides coming back

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NOOrneoqDEI

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OyQDaGySzxM&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j-Q3Ge6P2to

http://youtube.com/watch?v=68uNGEnGmO4

I have more if Ya care to look, all on youtube if you want some ideas. I learned how to use it from the great Mike G himself. too good.
Sweet. I'll try using that stuff when I play in the next tourney (which is Saturday). BTW I saw your combo video before, very nice stuff.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sweet. I'll try using that stuff when I play in the next tourney (which is Saturday). BTW I saw your combo video before, very nice stuff.
Heh heh, thanks.

But I would not try it in tournament matches. Friendlies would be best. If you mess up, you can be punished for it easy. And its hard at times to use it in sme situations. It took me a while to put it into my game. But yea, work on it if you wish. I like useing that move. Its too fun. and looks sweet when you link it with combos

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Heh heh, thanks.

But I would not try it in tournament matches. Friendlies would be best. If you mess up, you can be punished for it easy. And its hard at times to use it in sme situations. It took me a while to put it into my game. But yea, work on it if you wish. I like useing that move. Its too fun. and looks sweet when you link it with combos
Lately I have been using more the umbrella and it's working great. Many thanks Dark Peach. :)

Top Bottom