• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me find a community near me(Brownwood, Texas)!

Vyrulent

Smash Rookie
Hello all, I'm fairly new to smashboards but have been playing smash for a good portion of my life(off and on). Only recently have I gotten into the competitive aspect. I started playing competitively on Project M after realizing how much better than Brawl it is, and now I also want to play Melee. Only problem is there is pretty much no community around me that plays smash. I live in Brownood, Texas(it's in central Texas) and am hoping to find people somewhat near me to play with. The closest community I have been able to find is in Dallas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vyrulent

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I had been there, that's how I found the Dallas community. I was just hoping that maybe there is something a bit closer that someone knew about. I tried searching for it for a while but nothing really turned up.

Vyrulent

Smash Rookie
https://www.facebook.com/groups/451283681610462/
Abilene has a facebook group, but they're also kind of far.
I don't know what to say. Texas is really big and you are pretty far from every other city. You can see if people in your own area are also eager to be a part of a community and try to start up a community in Brownwood.
Abilene is actually what I was looking for! I wasn't able to find it though, thanks!

Top Bottom