• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help loading it with USB Loader GX?

Mattssacre

Smash Rookie
I have the latest versions of everything, and i think my problem might be with the custom paths.
I have the "cheats" coming from the codes folder on the root of my SD card with RSBE01.gct being the only thing in there.
I have the textures coming from the private folder on the root of my SD card with all the files and whatnot all in there. I have the gameconfig and background files on the root as well. I've enabled Ocarina and everything, but every time I load up Brawl, it's just Vanilla.
Am I doing something wrong or missing a step or something? Any and all help is appreciated.

Claus of Tazmily

Smash Rookie
Im having a similar probem everytime i use any of my usb loaders or gecko or anything of the sort project M will not vome up its either usually black and white regular brawl or regular brawl in color. Ocarina on
Vbi set.
Brawl ready to go
Only cheat is the one that came with the folder.
Help please? :/
We can pm or whatever i csn send pictutes of my sd data and wii data whatever can help

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Im having a similar probem everytime i use any of my usb loaders or gecko or anything of the sort project M will not vome up its either usually black and white regular brawl or regular brawl in color. Ocarina on
Vbi set.
Brawl ready to go
Only cheat is the one that came with the folder.
Help please? :/
We can pm or whatever i csn send pictutes of my sd data and wii data whatever can help
Can you show me (or tell me) all of the options for when you try to usb load? Because CFG Loader works just fine for me.

Top Bottom