• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Help, Fall Arcadian @ Xanadu

SonofCereal

Smash Rookie
FIRST OF ALL I HAD NO IDEA WHERE TO POST THIS
IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE, MOVE IT PLS <3
So I've been wanting to go to this tournament, pretty much since I heard about it (2-3 weeks ago). I've been bugging my parents about it for almost as long. To sign up for the tournament, you need to sign up via PayPal. My mom hasn't used her PayPal in ages, my dad never had one. Took my mom a really long time to remember what her password was, only figured it out this morning. So when I went to try to sign up for the Smash 4 bracket, it was all filled up D:

I'd checked last night, it had ~15 empty slots iirc. This morning, nothing. So 2 questions:

Is there any way to get into the Smash 4 bracket

and

(I guess this next one isn't a question but lel)

Is there anyone who signed up, but won't be able to make it?

From what I can tell, you can allow other people to go in your place (?)
So if there is anyone who can't go, please consider allowing me to go for you. Thankie <3

On a different topic, first time posting on Smashboards, been lurking a while. So hai :3

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Sorry, the event was capped and I don't have anyone who wasn't planning on attending. Unfortunately this isn't the best way to reach me, TheTantalus TheTantalus on twitter or in the facebook group of the event or via email would've been much better. Either way, we didn't have slots left when you went to sign up. Hope you can make the next one.

Top Bottom