• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Against Projectile Spammers

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
It's probably because I suck at Brawl, but projectile spammers (i.e. Pit, Lucario, DDD, and others) can cripple my Bowser. Any tips? Please help me out. Thank you.

P.S.
WOOP!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
or just jab...it's faster, and works... ^_^

[off topic]
I am seriously happy that this section has no "guild" thread yet. Obviously Booser mains are smart enough to realize that guilds/clans are not cool <_<

If anyone starts one now, I'm finding where they live and side Bing them....IRL
[/ot]

Chrono Centaur

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, it seems surprising that projectile people can cripple your Bowser

try to get them within flamethrower range and blast them, then lead it up with an Ftilt. That could help.

CervPurp63

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, it seems surprising that projectile people can cripple your Bowser

try to get them within flamethrower range and blast them, then lead it up with an Ftilt. That could help.
like i said, i suck at brawl, so i need all the help i can get. thanks for the advice tho! any ideas for counterpick stages against spammers?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
like i said, i suck at brawl, so i need all the help i can get. thanks for the advice tho! any ideas for counterpick stages against spammers?
small ones with platforms. I personally like battlefield and Yoshi story. I don't play good people though <_<

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
powershielding is very easy in this game, use it too block it as it eliminates almost all shielding lag and you can move easily afterwards. if you arnt quite at that level yet, use bowser nuetral A attack or front tilt A like the others said.

Fafnir

Smash Apprentice
Hate to rain on your parade, but jabbing Snake's Nikita missile won't stop it. Just putting it out there.

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
Slow projectiles are easy to dodge, need good timing. The fast ones, well you need to take some damage and run into them. They wont slow you down. " The best defence is offence." Let them be affraid of you.

Mushy

Smash Cadet
PSI MAGNET!!!!!
....ahem.
While playing Bowser, DDD and Lucario's projectiles aren't too bad...
I've never had problems with projectiles. Not with the infinite airdodges.
that's not very helpful, i guess.
...just airdodge/Vdodge.

Top Bottom