• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help a smasher in need!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=5416]HELP A SMASHER IN NEED!![/drupal]

Hey Family and friends, me and my fiance entered a wedding contest. Its simple we get enough votes to we win, we get our dream wedding. Please vote for us here are the simple voting steps:

Step 2- Click " See all submissions"

Step 3- Scroll to about page 2 or 3 and you should see this picture: http://cdn-aki.vmixcore.com/11171/0...171/1537/b53e963b4e782b70d4b44dcb45dab1f7.jpg

Step 4- once you find the picture click "vote" and you can u simply sign up to through your face book account (or you can sign up using your email) I know it seems like a lot of steps but its simply. And its for a good cause.

We would really appreciate everyone's vote and everyone to spread the word to everyone they know.

Thanks,
Antoine/Wes

NOTE EVERYONE THIS IS A 7 DAY CONTEST, PLEASE VOTE ALL 7 DAYS (if you can) once a day being the limit.

TL?

Smash Ace
Can we seriously make these "vote for me so I can lose this contest" topics not allowed in blogs?

Browny

Smash Hater
Can we seriously make these "vote for me so I can lose this contest" topics not allowed in blogs?
I used to think like that.

But then I figured;

1) Everyone else in the competition who stands a chance of winning will do the same thing on some other forums/FB, so doing it is no less legitimate than the eventual winners' entry.
2) We would do it for you.
3) If it doesnt affect you, dont care?

Its not like these sorts of threads are filling up the blog space. God knows we need another Smash 4 Roster opinion thread >_>

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
A Smash 4 roster thread on the user blogs when there already a forum for smash 4. Yup.

Anyways, I don't really like signing up on random pages, but it's a good thing I can just log in through Facebook. Voted and best of luck, Wes.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Crimson, there's been like five other threads like this in the past.

I've seen smashers get close to winning similar contests in the past, what makes this one so different?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Cmon now, let's help vote. Don't know how old you are, Crimson. Respect your elders man. Martin Luther Wes has a dream, and we can make it happen.

Top Bottom