• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello!

Cam~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2257-7738
Hi there and thank you for paying attention to this thread!

I came to Smashboards mainly because I don't have anyone to play with. I would really enjoy playing against someone who is interested in helping me grow as a Smash player overall, since I'm not that good right now. Any responses are very appreciated!

Thanks.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Hello!

You've come to right place if you'd like to learn to grow as a player, I'd say.
I'm assuming you'd like to become proficient with Toon Link, so I think the Toon Link boards would be a good place to start. Introduce yourself and just do a little research into the character.
I can also offer some more general advice -- try watching some videos online and observe other player's behaviors. See what they did which worked, what didn't. Also, just save some replays of your own matches and play them back to critique your own playstyle, and, again, see what worked and see what didn't.

Hope that helps you get started! Enjoy your time here!

Cam~

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4382-2257-7738
Hello!

You've come to right place if you'd like to learn to grow as a player, I'd say.
I'm assuming you'd like to become proficient with Toon Link, so I think the Toon Link boards would be a good place to start. Introduce yourself and just do a little research into the character.
I can also offer some more general advice -- try watching some videos online and observe other player's behaviors. See what they did which worked, what didn't. Also, just save some replays of your own matches and play them back to critique your own playstyle, and, again, see what worked and see what didn't.

Hope that helps you get started! Enjoy your time here!
Thank you very much! I'll make sure I do everything you said.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Woah that was a very helpful post i was just going to say add me and we can practice xD

Top Bottom