• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello ZSS Players need some advice

Dark619

Smash Rookie
So ZSS players im new to smash boards and was refered here from a friend he told i could get some advice in how to use ZSS i can play her only to her half power i need some advice and a few stratagies that works with her.

please and thank you for the advice GO ZERO SUIT :zerosuitsamus:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
1)Read the guide. The one called "The Complete Guide To Zero Suit Samus". It'll basically tell you how good each of her moves are, when to use them, and it'll fill you in on general strategy.

2)Go here to clear up some of the mistakes in the guide.

3) Go to the matchup thread and read up on any MUs you have trouble with and/or any MUs you play often.

4)There's a thread called "ZSS Video Critique Thread" or something along those lines. Anyway, go there and post a video of you playing against somebody else. DO NOT POST A COMBO VIDEO. Post perhaps a video of you playing a tournament set, or a video of a MU you have trouble with. Something showing you playing seriously, and we'll tell you how you can improve.

5)Go the the ZSS Q&A thread for any questions you may have.

Notice how rather than directly helping you, I gave you info on various threads on the ZSS boards that would help you. That's because these boards pretty much have all the information you need, you just have to look around. You don't have to make a thread for everything ;)

Top Bottom