• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Olimar mains.

Onxy

Smash Lord
I am now also an Olimar main. I used to use PT, but I started to like Olimar more. Plus after watching a Pikmin speedrun, I decided to main him - considering that I love the Pikmin games.

I don't expect much of a response, but I felt like posting this.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to the Olimar boards. Post intelligently and you'll be fine. >_> . . .^_^

P.S- you don't need that signature. I misspelled my name as well. >_> just kidding. lol but some people spell it danger.

asob4

Smash Champion
i agree with awex :D plan 9 sigs ftw

welcome aboard the never ending up hill climb that is olimar

Kyas

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to the Olimar thread.

BTW, I'm trying to start up the term Olimainer on these forums, because it's just too cool. I hope you'll start using it, too!

shanus

Smash Hero
Remember, use your prOlimar with pride. That and LOLimar kills are mandatory.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I say we stop the Sig Flame War, simply because my sig>all. Welcome to the Olimar boards, LOLimar kills are, indeed, mandatory as Shanus explained so don't forget about them whenever the chance arises.

Puddin

Smash Lord
A lot of people are switching to him now... Welcome to the boards.
Woah, like you? I've never seen you around these parts (hehe) Maybe it's because they've realized he is the secret to beating Wsnake. Actually R.O.B. does it just as fine :ohwell:

Pikminmaniac

Smash Cadet
Welcome! I love that Olimar is getting more recognition. Pikmin should be considered a classic and Pikmin 2 is my fav game of all time. Popularity with Olimar only helps for the likelyhood of seeing a Pikmin 3! Let's hope it shows up this E3! Nintendo's conference is on July 15th in the morning!

P.S. Olimar's Pikmin line-up can be related to Tetris. You must know which pikmin/block is coming next to truly master the character/game. Always look a step ahead!

Top Bottom