• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Friends.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Did you take a hiatus from smash? I think i remember seeing videos of you loong ago and being amazed by them but i havent heard of you in since then, which was like 5 years ago or something lol. Anyway, its cool to see another serious ganon

Renth

Smash Hero
Did you take a hiatus from smash? I think i remember seeing videos of you loong ago and being amazed by them but i havent heard of you in since then, which was like 5 years ago or something lol. Anyway, its cool to see another serious ganon
I've been playing on and off for a long time lol, I often don't go to events but I've started going to more lately.

POOB

Smash Journeyman
Nice. Ive been involved with competetive smash since around march and i just picked up ganon i love playing as him. I'm hoping on making him a reliable secondary

CORY

wut
BRoomer
well, from your melee highlight reel, i see you like wavelanding, so i'd recommend learning the timing for sh-bair-wl and sh-uair-wl : p

in the matches specifically, i can't comment too much on your play, but for ness specific info:
-if you get caught in pk fire, you can sdi to the ground, then buffer a roll out. reflex wonder had a good video on that (and other ways to deal with pk fire) but i can't find it for the life of me.
-pkthunder has a lot of tricks to it: when he starts it up, there's a hitbox around him to knock you away from the thunder itself. then, when he gets hit by the thunder, there's 8 frames of invincibility. i think a few of your edgeguard attempts you ate an invincible thunder, rather than the kind of crazy hitbox of normal thunder. you were good at spacing attacks to beat it later on, just putting this out here so you'd know to wait a little bit before trying to beat it, though.

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
I mean he already knows all about Melee Ganon and that's pretty much the only thing that's different about PM Ganon, aside from his side-b being a command grab now

Edit: Plus, it looks sweet

Last edited:

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, autocancel nairs are hella good now. Watch some videos of Arty's Ganon and watch how he uses all his autocancels and stuff

Last edited:

Spralwers

Smash Ace
oh yea, forgot that nair is a double sex kick. there's a ton of small changes that are hard to keep track of.

Top Bottom