• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hello Europe, Nintendo hates you! (Brawl postponed)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could send a big pack of games to one of you dutchies that's particularly trusted in the community, and he could take responsibility for distributing it in your country? ^^

Utto

Commander Keen
BRoomer
@ Chris: for the record, I'm very interested in buying one of those copies ^^

Now I still need to get my hands on a freeloader, but I don't think that will be much of a problem.

Linkje

Smash Lord
xD At the local Intertoys here(Waalwijk) they imported like 20+ Brawls + Freeloaders.
Resulting in: McCloud, Rage and Jeffz0r now got US Brawl for 65 euro and zero shipping time xD
So yayyyy for us ^^
maar jullie 2 hebben toch nooit geld :p hoe dan XD

Anyway ik zie jullie online :p

Station

Smash Cadet
Lol I don't care about the delay anymore. Got the game anyway and I still like melee tournaments more. The delay is weird though and unusuall. It has to be something with the language or dual layer discs.
Heh, i don't really care either XD, imported the game with a freeloader. Couldn't be happier

I'd advise anyone who can't wait any longer to do the same.

If anyones looking for a real bargain try www.365games.co.uk

I got my brawl there with a free loader for £40 including post and packaging! Now that one heck of a bargain...

Flok

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nintendo, I have acknowledged your hatred towards us again. First, we had to wait 6 more months for Melee to get released in Europe. And now, we have been given an unknown release date. One of the so called sources on the internet told me that Brawl would get released in June. A few days later, Reggie told us that it would get released in the autumn.

Now normally, I would not mind it that as a Mega Man fan, the Europe release dates for new Mega Man games are always unknown until the very end. It's the same with many other games I had to wait for in the past, such as Super Paper Mario's release date, which was another ridiculous delay by the way. But with one of the highest anticipated games ever still having an unknown release date while it has been released in the East as well as in the West, I cannot accept that.

I honestly cannot remember when Melee's Europe release date was announced, does anyone still know that? What I am atleast asking for right now from Nintendo is to release the doubts I, and many other Europeans still have about the release date. Now what will it be Nintendo? Announce us a pleasant release date, such as April the 1st, or torture us more by releasing it in August? It might sound ridiculous to say April, but whatever, I get annoyed by this unknown date.

Oh, and before you give me advice, I am not interested into importing Brawl using Wii Freeloader, when I know that it will get released in Europe eventually.

Top Bottom