• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hellboy 2

iredecent

Smash Cadet
First off, i thought it was much better than the first one, but that is just my oppinion. i truly enjoyed over all that a majority of the character were done with costumes(which were freaking amazing) instead of things like computer graphics, or other thing to that exstent. though therewere some that they had no choice to do so, do to the sheer size of the creature or how many of them there were. also, the fight scenes were done...........well badass. All in all you can really see of the alot of the new director in the movie.

though it depress me that they really kinda killed the chance of a sequal, and they made kid Hell Boy look like an oversized red demon beaver, i really liked the direction that they went with it.

oh yeah, and i lmao at the barry manilow part.

lycrof

Smash Apprentice
I loved the art direction. I am now looking foward to see how Guillermo Del Toro pulls off The Hobbit

Overload

Smash Lord
I thought it was pretty good, but dark knight blows it out of the water imo

Top Bottom