• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HellaSmashed VI - $920 pot bonus

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
... did you even read my post?

I asked for Pot bonus % (Split by 60 30 10 or the actual payout for the tournament atm which I did not check)

that was all. OBVIOUSLY FIRST ISNT GETTING 700 OMG LOL Raziek soooo smart!

Croi

Smash Lord
Do you live in Montreal, Ally? It's kind of hard to tell with you. I ask because one of my best friends lives in Montreal and he's trying to find his own way down. I could nag him to make a post here.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
... did you even read my post?

I asked for Pot bonus % (Split by 60 30 10 or the actual payout for the tournament atm which I did not check)

that was all. OBVIOUSLY FIRST ISNT GETTING 700 OMG LOL Raziek soooo smart!
I read it, but mIsunderstood. I thought you were mad because it was % based, not that you wanted to know how it was divided.

My bad brah.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Do you live in Montreal, Ally? It's kind of hard to tell with you. I ask because one of my best friends lives in Montreal and he's trying to find his own way down. I could nag him to make a post here.
Yeah, all of us are around MTL lol

We just need drivers, I'm down to pay alot of gas money honestly

AH okay Raziek

Marcellus Caesar

Smash Rookie
Yeah, all of us are around MTL lol

We just need drivers, I'm down to pay alot of gas money honestly

AH okay Raziek
Sup Ally, I'm the guy who Croi was talking about. I live in Montreal and am planning on going up to Halifax for the tournament.

However, I plan on sticking around longer than just the Brawl weekend: I'm thinking from August 15/16 until August 21/22.

I have to report in for work August 23, so we'd have to be back by nighttime on the 22nd.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Ally, tell Stroumbert that his polar bear swag is off the charts*, and that SG's commentary is really good (?), and they'll come. Also, tell Holy to come, he's pretty chill, too. xD

If you guys find a way to get to NB, JR said he can pick people up. White prolly would, too. Alsoalso, more's gonna be added, since there'll be another monthly and maybe another fundraiser, so hypehypehype anyone?

As for housing, mine and my sis's apartment (she's not hot, forget it) has a spare bedroom that could fit 2 (3 if you're comfy on the floor) and a living room with a couch and more floor space. There's also the chance that my sis could stay at my parents' and I could sleep in her bed. That'd open up my room for sleeping. My apartment is about a half hour bus ride from the venue, if that. According to Google, it's only a 12 min drive there, too. My apartment is at 7135 Bayers Rd. Directions from my place to the venue are in the link below.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8...a=X&ei=R47zT4O7GIPe0QHFzNm8Bg&ved=0CAoQwwUwAA

The one problem is I don't drive, nor does my sis. I can get bus tickets for you guys though, if Jr and White end up driving people back here. Sorry for the long post guys. Also, check out our Facebook group, Super Smash Bros. Halifax. You might have to be accepted by a mod, but that won't take much time.

*copious amounts of polar bear swag

Drake12

Smash Ace
this is far man
Not that much farther then BC flying to Toronto. Besides, you know how chill we are :p

Gonna try to ask SG/Stroumbert, if they don't, then I give up on dis lol
But what About Holy? He's now my favourite rob and such.
If you guys find a way to get to NB, JR said he can pick people up. White prolly would, too. Alsoalso, more's gonna be added, since there'll be another monthly and maybe another fundraiser, so hypehypehype anyone?

*copious amounts of polar bear swag
Quoting that top part for emphasis.

White91

Smash Apprentice
I encourage bc to come out because I think you are all *****es and ns is better. Asa oughta come out too because he is hawian and we have hawian pizza that he will enjoy

Croi

Smash Lord
I updated a few things in the OP:

I got the venue for an extra day. This tournament goes from August 18th to the 19th. It's to lessen the strain on the tight schedule, particularly with all the events planned and with the few setups confirmed for now. In fact, we have time to add Melee doubles to the roster now; something that hasn't been done in any of the previous 5 HellaSmashed's so far.

Because of this, though, I had to double the venue fee, to a whopping whole $10. Hopefully this will break as few backs as possible.

Drake12

Smash Ace
At least it isn't the impulse venue fee. Don't get me wrong, I understand why they did, and that it was 2 days but lets be honest here 10$>30$ (and this ain't no national huge tourny either)

Asa

Smash Hero
I encourage bc to come out because I think you are all *****es and ns is better. Asa oughta come out too because he is hawian and we have hawian pizza that he will enjoy

i ****ing took on the entire nova scotia crew battle by myself

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
BC is better because we have Asian stuff.

NS is probably better at Brawl but that's small time :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
BC is better because we have Asian stuff.

NS is probably better at Brawl but that's small time :)
Traitor.

Heard you were bragging you could two-stock me at the Impulse CB, though. WELP
Honesetly you went in in the crew battle I wish I could've matched you but dabuns was being a fgt and didn't let me switch to FD when I didn't know I could pick that.

It's k tho cuz NL got wrecked by V just because of that.

White91

Smash Apprentice
"@onemillionfacts: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada has the largest bar per capita than anywhere else in the world"

Toadaso

White91

Smash Apprentice
Also Asa, If you come ill money match you for 30 dollars, your overdone trash

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
Aleate should come to HS6, because I miss how Asian he is.

Also, I miss how politely he says, "no escape!"

Hopefully we can make that 46 entrant goal. That'd be supes cool. :)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Yo Asa, in that picture is that Asa Akiras face? :D

And D, was it right at the beginning of the match?
Like I look at the random stage list to help me think and I see 3 stages highlighted which were the starters for the crew battle and FD was not a starter.

So I just say I pick battlefield and Tinman comes and informs me that I can pick FD and dabuns says it's too late I already chose the stage. We didn't even start or anything.

When it was ninjalink's turn tho, he was listed as Diddy not Lucas so they forced him to remain Diddy on account of that.

camden

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I am most definitely going to this. I'll be staying at a friend's house, although I would love to have a Smashfest the day before...

I'm just working out travelling arrangements now for there and back.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aleate should come to HS6, because I miss how Asian he is.

Also, I miss how politely he says, "no escape!"

Hopefully we can make that 46 entrant goal. That'd be supes cool. :)
I'd go if money weren't an issue. Nova Scotia people are awesome :(

I would bring tons of food with "irreplaceable taste". :p

To BC's credit though, we'd win low tiers >_>

Drake12

Smash Ace
Damn samus! I'm a bit salty over that one Mr.D. Ya gotta come my good asian friend, I'd house you, show you NS, you can give everyone bublle tea and best of all I promise to eat a wad of wasabi if you come :D

And dabuz did not leave the best impression on me from what I'm hearing.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
LOL Aaron did you show NS that vid? :o

I wish I could come but tuition comes first :(

Drake12

Smash Ace
LOL Aaron did you show NS that vid? :o

I wish I could come but tuition comes first :(
Yeah, they saw it. And your statement is false. In fact I'm sure oxygen water or food would come first *says in arcansi voice*

Now, how do you plan on getting a hug and having me call you a ladiez man for who you use if you don't come out here? I already visited you, now its youre turn :p

Top Bottom