• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melia

Smash Cadet
Well to be fair, "Shulk" was taken so there's gotta be someone out there who beat me to it :p

Yeah I don't really RP. I enjoy throwing in the occasional quote though ^^

And a bunch of other character accounts too :o
Greetings @ Melia Melia and @ Mumkhar Mumkhar
Oh. I apologize, I mistook you for your in-game counterpart. Your demeanor is very convincing.

Nevertheless, I warmly return you greetings with my wish of good fortune upon you. Fare day, Mr. Dunban.

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
If When Shulk gets revealed, what do you think his newcomer poster would look like? Who would be the artist, would it be 2D or 3D, and what other characters would be on it?

zippy3214

Smash Journeyman
If When Shulk gets revealed, what do you think his newcomer poster would look like? Who would be the artist, would it be 2D or 3D, and what other characters would be on it?
It would be cool to have an updated version of the portraits in the affinity chart.

SnapDrake_Games

Smash Apprentice
It would be cool to have an updated version of the portraits in the affinity chart.
It would be really cool to have the party portrait on the infinity chart, except that instead of Reyn, Melia, all the other party members, we have Mario and Sonic and all the confirmed characters with him.

I'm sorry for unknowingly annoying you get over it you weak pathetic and weak scumbag I'll make sure it won't happen again.
@ DuwangAnon DuwangAnon confirmed for @Metal Face

Last edited:

Mumkhar

Smash Rookie
Well to be fair, "Shulk" was taken so there's gotta be someone out there who beat me to it :p

Yeah I don't really RP. I enjoy throwing in the occasional quote though ^^

And a bunch of other character accounts too :o
Greetings @ Melia Melia and @ Mumkhar Mumkhar
((OOC: Good to see you around, Dunban. Made this account for fun, not a serious one like yours. Honestly surpised nobody has guessed me yet.))

So Shulk's around 'ere somewhere? Tell him to give me the Monado already.

Last edited:

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean 2D or 3D? Could you provide examples of both?
His quote has been discussed and most people said it'll probably be something like "Shulk forsees victory"
Most likely veterans would be Ness and Lucas i'd say. Their PSI abilities are the closest link to Shulk that I can imagine. R.O.B could also work since, y'know... he's a robot and all but i'm unsure as to whether he'll actually come back.

Andyjoe522

Smash Ace
NNID
Andyjoe522
It would be really cool to have the party portrait on the infinity chart, except that instead of Reyn, Melia, all the other party members, we have Mario and Sonic and all the confirmed characters with him.

For added effect, the lines connecting him to ROB, Mega Man and Palutena can be ones for dislike.

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
((OOC: Good to see you around, Dunban. Made this account for fun, bot a serious one like yours. Honestly surpised nobody has guessed me yet.))

So Shulk's around 'ere somewhere? Tell him to give me the Monado already.
So you're another forum member's alternate account? Time to guess who you really are!
As for the identity of Shulk I haven't got a clue who that may be.

EDIT: So turns out Shulk hasn't been sighted for almost 2 years:
http://smashboards.com/members/shulk.213440/

Such a shame, I can't imagine that the name is a coincidence

Last edited:

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
What do you mean 2D or 3D? Could you provide examples of both?
His quote has been discussed and most people said it'll probably be something like "Shulk forsees victory"
Most likely veterans would be Ness and Lucas i'd say. Their PSI abilities are the closest link to Shulk that I can imagine. R.O.B could also work since, y'know... he's a robot and all but i'm unsure as to whether he'll actually come back.
Basically art like this:

Or the 3D/CG art used in Pac Man or Rosalin's newcomer poster.

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793

No, I'm OBVIOUSLY Reuiji Utsuho. Lady Satori said that I could come to this forum and argue for Reimu's chances in the next Smash, why am I doing this for her when she beat me up and you guys seemed fun so I decided to take a look around.

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
No, I'm OBVIOUSLY Reuiji Utsuho. Lady Satori said that I could come to this forum and argue for Reimu's chances in the next Smash, why am I doing this for her when she beat me up and you guys seemed fun so I decided to take a look around.
I've started another playthrough and I read this (in bold) as Lady Satorl. I need to sleep :p

MegaLagann

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MegaLagann
Oooo, I would really love if they have this artist do Shulk's newcomer poster
Edit: WARNING: SPOILERS I kinda forgot...my bad...

Last edited:

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
I've started another playthrough and I read this (in bold) as Lady Satorl. I need to sleep :p
On my iPod, the songs "Satorl, the Shimmering Marsh" and "Satori Maiden~Third Eye" are right next to each other. Cue me making jokes about if Shulk visited Gensokyo and mixing up Satori with Satorl Marsh.

Dunban

Smash Journeyman
So to celebrate my return I thought i'd bless you all with my wondrous photoshopping talent.
Oh god i'm so sorry

Introducing... Volf!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been playing Xenoblade for most of the day, and while I'm still not too far in the game (I only just recruited Melia), Sharla has already tried to axe Shulk off. I got a vision of an attack that would kill Shulk unless I avoided it, so I used Shadow Eye to decrease Shulk's aggro so that he'd live. Target of the attack changes to Sharla, and she uses Covert Stance, and target changes back to Shulk. -___-
Dunban did manage to become the target eventually, but seriously Sharla, why do you want to kill Shulk?

Melia

Smash Cadet
I've been playing Xenoblade for most of the day, and while I'm still not too far in the game (I only just recruited Melia), Sharla has already tried to axe Shulk off. I got a vision of an attack that would kill Shulk unless I avoided it, so I used Shadow Eye to decrease Shulk's aggro so that he'd live. Target of the attack changes to Sharla, and she uses Covert Stance, and target changes back to Shulk. -___-
Dunban did manage to become the target eventually, but seriously Sharla, why do you want to kill Shulk?
I assure you it was an honest mistake. Sharla would not knowingly attempt to harm Shulk and is probably busy apologizing to him now for such an accident.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
So to celebrate my return I thought i'd bless you all with my wondrous photoshopping talent.
Oh god i'm so sorry

Introducing... Volf!
This is terrifying.
Derksondittoseesyou_zps73dd6949.png

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I'm nearing the end of my current playthrough in Xenoblade, and can someone tell me when at all Shulk does any unnecessary whining? In all of my playthroughs, I could never get why people accuse Shulk of being a "crybaby". Whenever he's upset, I assure you, he's justified for it. He was timid near the beginning of the game, but I never got "whiner".
Because people don't want someone that is human they want someone that's a robot, I don't get why people don't want a character that have emotions. Being brave is someone that can over come their fears not just jump into danger, that's why I like Luigi over Mario.

Mumkhar

Smash Rookie
Who doesn't want to kill the kid?

He's an annoying brat that won't give me the Monado already!

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
That Sharla AI. I always made sure to control her in boss battles (if she's in my team).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom