• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Heir to the Monado. Shulk General Discussion/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
The worst thing I can come up with after Shulk is announce if you have to play 400 hours of smash to unlock him.:troll:
*Leaves game on for about 17 days*

Searched up Shulk and got this:
You have to do a wee bit of scrolling before finding this gem :troll:

If I'm not allowed to get even crazier, then I shall leave for awhile again. I enjoy my time here with the Xenobrothers of the Banamondado. Allow me to have my Reyn Time.

SamTheMan711

Smash Apprentice

If I'm not allowed to get even crazier, then I shall leave for awhile again. I enjoy my time here with the Xenobrothers of the Banamondado. Allow me to have my Reyn Time.
(Sorry for the picture wall)

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I did that before and then someone knock out the plug and it didn't count and I had to start over again I was so mad, So if I did that again I have to kick everyone out of my room.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I did that before and then someone knock out the plug and it didn't count and I had to start over again I was so mad, So if I did that again I have to kick everyone out of my room.
That sure as hell must've sucked. If we truly had an unlock requirement that outrageous for Shulk, I'll just have my system in my room rather than in the living area in my dorm. No one goes into my room :)

Doesn't compare to Dunban's power of man though.
Dunban's manpower couldn't be read on the scouter so I excluded him.

SamTheMan711

Smash Apprentice
That sure as hell must've sucked. If we truly had an unlock requirement that outrageous for Shulk, I'll just have my system in my room rather than in the living area in my dorm. No one goes into my room :)

Dunban's manpower couldn't be read on the scouter so I excluded him.

(BTW do i post too much?)

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I've said it before I'll say it again: The Shulk hypetrain does NOT derail.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
To continue the hype, I shall celebrate my 2000th post with my Xenobrothers and Xenosisters. You all are great. Continue to support until you just can't support anymore...so basically when Shulk is confirmed, we can simmer down and switch gears to specific topics

:)

Last edited:

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Quick, now photoshop Hades' and Sakurai's face on them! It'll be closer to our thread that way.
You leave out good 'ol Dittson eh? This is gonna cost you dearly.

DuwangAnon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0516-7668-7793
I've said it before I'll say it again: The Shulk hypetrain does NOT derail.
Now photoshop Chargeman's face onto the hype train. And make it conducted by Neyn.
Better yet, the Spirit tracks stage, Chargeman's face, Conductor Neyn, and Shulk fighting everybody else. Ultimate hypetrain. Or not.

ZXMechonHunter

Smash Journeyman
To continue the hype, I shall celebrate my 2000th post with my Xenobrothers and Xenosisters. You all are great. Continue to support until you just can't support anymore...so basically when Shulk is confirmed, we can simmer down and switch gears to specific topics

:)
Switch gears? So, heh heh, heh, heh, heh, SWITCH XENOGEARS hahaha oh god knee slapping

Solfiner

NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
What do you think of these threads?

I'm just happy that the support never lost steam after we were temporarily denied of our Monado Monday. But it doesn't surprise me much. We can't be denied forever.
Pretty nice threads. I guess people just never really knew about this thread before the Monado monday hype.

Everest

Smash Cadet
Pretty nice threads. I guess people just never really knew about this thread before the Monado monday hype.
That's my case but now I know. Everyday is made by and for the Monado. Always stay hyped. Tomorrow is Reynesday. I want Reyn as an AT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom