• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Headset Confirmed for Brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machineking1313

Smash Cadet
lol a headset? Well, I did see an article from IGN that a headset from Nintendo was in the works, but that is all I have found.

So what if your gamespot is doing a midnight release....mine is as well.

The sad thing about my gamestop is that all its employees are 25+.

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
unicorns are real. the guy at my game stop told me. were havin a smash fest there on the brawl release date with diddy kong and zerosuit samus irl

Rodzilla

Smash Rookie
lol a headset? Well, I did see an article from IGN that a headset from Nintendo was in the works, but that is all I have found.

So what if your gamespot is doing a midnight release....mine is as well.

The sad thing about my gamestop is that all its employees are 25+.
I didn't know there was a brick n' mortar version of that website.

It's not that sad, because older means more experienced. These employees are older, so you know what that means. They're more...knowledgeable and wiser.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
So some random guy at gamestop told you this?

Hard to believe that no other source is covering it.

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
Sir, I believed you have been fooled... Don't be so gullible, and you do have to ask yourself how this headset would work with the GameCube controller. Would it be a wireless attachment that you put on your ear?

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Yes, you heard correctly, SSBB will have a headset included with the purchase of the game. This was confirmed by an employee at Gamestop. He told me this was some "inside" information, and that the headset wasn't going to be used again until Mario Kart for the Wii comes out.
Wow a gamestop employee, nice reptuable source.

Is there a rule about posting rumors without credible substance/sources?

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
I didn't know there was a brick n' mortar version of that website.

It's not that sad, because older means more experienced. These employees are older, so you know what that means. They're more...knowledgeable and wiser.
Well usually its frowned upon by that age to be in retail if you aren't management.

The sales associate posistion is a dead end job, those who are probably in the mid twenties probably didn't go to college either.

PITforREV

Smash Journeyman
ummmmm yeah the guy at gamestop told me they had the delay to add A BUNCH of characters, i believed him too

kill yourself

and if it does come with a headset, that would be cool, but i some guy at gamestop wouldn't know
Shadowyoshi2345 said:
well the price is set at 6,800 yen which is equal to bout $62 U.S., and considering that all the games cost like $50, could be possible
Wow dude, cool taking two oppisiote stances within minutes.

Regardless, its true that teh gamestop guys really don't know that much more thna you and I. And judging by whta we know about online so far this is pretty unlikely.

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
Hey my local gamespot employees stand in front of the gamestop on their off days when Wii's are being sold and offer people to buy their spots in line. So everything they do and say is PERFECT! :D

You got ripped off buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom