• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hbrawl

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So I bet your wondering what Hbrawl is? Well here's the description from Hungrybox himself.

HungryBox: Hbrawl is a family-orientated game that kids from the age of -12 can play. Bring clothing.

Xaltis: ...Yes... BRING CLOTHING TRUST ME!

Rules:

Items: Set to high, Assist Trophys and Pokeballs only. All stages on, and the "Random Stage" rule must be on.

Rules 2:

1. Player 3 is always brown looking Lucas EVERY MATCH!

2. If Mr. Resetti shows up, you MUST say EVERYTHING HE SAYS until he's done, if you don't you have to kill yourself.

3. If there are 2 of the same pokemon on the field you have to compliment the other players.

4. If you get a Nintendog you have to kill yourself all 3 stocks while your opponents are taunting you.

5. If anyone gets Andross, everyone has to stand up, put their controllers down and just watch until Andross disappears.

6. If anyone gets Tingle, you have to tickle the shoulder of the player next to you. If he spawns the golden hammers, then you have to grope the shoulder of the player next to you.

7. If anyone gets Custom Robo, everyone has to Bash the winner of tourney and/or best player on PRs. (Get wrecked Seibrik)

8. If Waluigi appears, everyone forfeits.

9. If you get the earthbound guy with the fireworks, you have to put your controller down, and wash your hands. Other players must agree that you did it.

10. If you get Stafy, you prank call someone. EX: Call someone and say something stupid to them.

11. If you get the same char twice in a row you lose a stock first thing in the match, ( this is where its bad to be 3rd player)

12. If anyone gets Issac, everyone has to put 1 hand on the screen.

13. If anyone gets Meowth, everyone has to sing Jay-Z lyrics.

14. If a legendary pokemon appears, all players have to harmonize with eachother, and all players mus agree wheather it was good or not. If its not good, everyone kills themself.

15. If you get Kantana, (Warioware asian girls if you dont know) you have to make asian girl sex noises.

16. When the timer is at 8:00 7:00 etc...all players must yell "___ BANANA CREAM PIES!"

17. If Shadow the Hedgehog appears, all players must talk to eachother slowly.

18. If Lakitu appears, everyone has to do Polterguest quotes.

18.2 Polt's quotes (uh huh?!, Wha?! My fault?!, Whaaa!?, Thats gonna take foreva!, That helps thanks!, Uh...gas money!, AH SO DUSTY!, UHH! YOSHI!, sigh like polt, were doing a set here.

19. If Mew shows up, all players must fake fight.

More rules to be posted later.

:Official Refs of Hbrawl:

1. Hungry Box

2. Xaltis

AfroQT

Smash Master
As a long standing contender of the Hbrawl tournaments, i must say i welcome all new opponents who would dare step into the ring against Champion Lord Afro the Death Bringer of Life.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
this sounds like an AMAZING drinking game. I know what we'll be doing at my 21st birthday now

DC

Smash Cadet
Bro we started this like 6 months ago why are you just making a topic about it now?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Bro we started this like 6 months ago why are you just making a topic about it now?
Yea me and Hbox created this, and he said he was gonna make a topic for it back then but it never happened so I decided it was time to make it.

Now your troll response please.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah nice try I was there also when we first played this at Hboxs house. Benny was there too, I remember because we were playing Blazblue at WATO.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Yeah nice try I was there also when we first played this at Hboxs house. Benny was there too, I remember because we were playing Blazblue at WATO.
Ahaha I remember that tourney and this was created 2 watos before that scrub! Me and Hbox created it at night, after one of his tourneys when we slept at his house, you were there, but you were sleeping with snipa on the ground when we made it.

DC

Smash Cadet
Ahaha I remember that tourney and this was created 2 watos before that scrub! Me and Hbox created it at night, after one of his tourneys when we slept at his house, you were there, but you were sleeping with snipa on the ground when we made it.
Ah if only that actually happened, but unfortunately I was there when Hbox was making up the stupid rules and I made up one of the rules myself.

Brawl players sure love their kiddie games.

You guys should try Lego Harry Potter, it's very whimsical, I'm sure you'd like it.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Ah if only that actually happened, but unfortunately I was there when Hbox was making up the stupid rules and I made up one of the rules myself.

You guys should try Lego Harry Potter, it's very whimsical, I'm sure you'd like it.
He was awake and mentioned a rule true facts

MnM

Smash Journeyman
There should be a rule for seeing Mew...something like everyone has to run outside in their boxers and yell "WE F***IN SAW THE MOTHAF***IN MEW" while waving your arms around like your in MK's tornado.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Bad troll is bad.

There should be a rule for seeing Mew...something like everyone has to run outside in their boxers and yell "WE F***IN SAW THE MOTHAF***IN MEW" while waving your arms around like your in MK's tornado.
Ah...your right MnM you just reminded me that there is a rule for for Mew, i'll update it.

Pi

Smash Hero
Xaltis...like...seriously?
This isn't MSN
Most of the time the faces you post are only mildly related to the tone you're portraying
-.-
I bet you look at the face you want to post and then structure your post around it too.
You realize how fake that is?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis...like...seriously?
This isn't MSN
Most of the time the faces you post are only mildly related to the tone you're portraying
-.-
I bet you look at the face you want to post and then structure your post around it too.
You realize how fake that is?
Nah dawg.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

here we go again

DC generalizing

how wrong you can be...

sometimes

Top Bottom