• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Having Problems with Pikachu's

Dvandread

Smash Rookie
I've only recently started playing smash. I main Snake and off Falco, but I seem to have difficulty with Pikachu's on my Snake. I know how to mortar slide contact and no contact both quick smash and charge up versions easily, I can do most of all Snake's tricks except the C4 Jump (Haven't practiced). I still find my friend who play's a really good Pikachu a challenge that I can't overcome. I almost beat him today for the first time had one stock left at 90%, but I just couldn't get the finisher.

Anyone got any tips on how to improve my Snake game? I want to prepare for tourney's.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
learn the c4 recovery, its vital to avoid being gimped/spiked offstage at low percents.
and if you dont already know, learn to b reverse your nades, if you dont when you go to tourneys you'll get the absolute **** juggled out of you.

also since your new I've cut you abit of slack, but please dont make new threads for this kind of stuff, post it in the snake Q&A thread

Top Bottom