• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Have they patch out negative edge?

ToinTheBoi

Smash Rookie
I'm new to Smash 4 (came from Melee)
Have they patched out negative edge or what?????? I can't seem to do it

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
Negative edge is why i didn't place higher in dismantle 2. Did a dtilt into shoryuken but out came dtilt into hadoken. LUIGI blocked it and I got UPPERCUTED and lost.

WD40

Smash Apprentice
NNID
adamwd
Negative edge is why i didn't place higher in dismantle 2. Did a dtilt into shoryuken but out came dtilt into hadoken. LUIGI blocked it and I got UPPERCUTED and lost.
Do you go for single jab into shoryuken much? I find that to way more reliable than utilt or dilt. Comes out just as fast as dtilt with the same FAF. Seems to have a little more range. No possibility of missing the shoryuken if you input correctly, are quick enough, and use B instead of your attack button. No chance of negative edge getting in the way.

Top Bottom