• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has this happened to you?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Yeah, that's been known for quite some time now. Bowser can still take damage if he his being pummeled. It just depends on how much damage he has, or where he is at on the stage. For example, the last time I tried this out, I grabbed Bowser while he was at the end of the stage, so I was holding him and he was off the stage. I was able to do 5% damage on him.

=)@MePlz

Smash Apprentice
Well it can't be a trick but it's pretty useful for a simple mindgame.
Or just rub it in that you're going to own them

Yeah, that's been known for quite some time now. Bowser can still take damage if he his being pummeled. It just depends on how much damage he has, or where he is at on the stage. For example, the last time I tried this out, I grabbed Bowser while he was at the end of the stage, so I was holding him and he was off the stage. I was able to do 5% damage on him.
OK. Thanks Dryn

Top Bottom