• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has It Killed Your Hype?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.K

Level 55
*First of all, I don't want people telling me "ZOMG SU ErrOPE dnz evenz has a RElEASe DATE". This is exclusively to Americans, and I have no control over where I live, nor when Sakurai wants to release his games.

This delay effectively killed my hype, period. I mean, I'm still excited, just barely over the threshold of not even caring. How about you all?

Shishou

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, my hype will be average once I get the full roster of chars. Which is just half a month away.

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
I kinda feel the same way. It is really only because the lack of a leak. If he delays the game a freakin month how about he leaks the game to someone so we know everything we want to. OH HE WANTS US TO BE SURPRISED WHEN WE PLAY THE GAME!!! Well if he keeps delaying it, well never be able to be surprised so he might as well release the entire ****ing roster.

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Haha, same with me...the last few days I've been so excited I'd be on these boards for like half the day, but now...I don't even know anymore.

It feels like it's not worth getting too excited for something that's such a long way away (it feels that far at least...>_> ).

Eh...at least the japanese release date is still soon so we'll still get some good info soon.

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
He's talking about in europe where they have no freakin clue when its gonna be released, here its awesome and being released in febuary! You guys should be hyped up and ready to brawl! Like me :D

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
i'm really hyped just to know the final roster and the stages. so i guess i can wait a week to get that info. but waiting another month to play the game sucks... but i can wait it out..

Booshnig

Smash Cadet
Same. I've been extremely hyped the passed week, but now it's pretty much gone.
What's the use in being excited over something that could very well be delayed again?

And honestly, what's 1 more week going to mean for development? I think it'd be sloppy to throw in something in a week, it doesn't give a lot of time for evaluation, testing, and development.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
In 16 days, we'll have the full roster, and that's all I care about.

Once, I know that, I can wait as long as I please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom