• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone beaten Tabuu On intense?

Taps

Smash Rookie
I did after about 10-15 tries. I used R.O.B, Fox, Pikachu, Lucas, Dedede, and G&W.

Dacke00

Smash Rookie
Its easy after you learn all of his moves. all you have to do is avoid them.

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Too bad Tabuu's dumb red energy radius man-killing waves are the hardest thing ever to dodge. On normal in Subspace, it's a one-hit kill.

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
its easy to dodge the waves when u practice i just keep going to the SSE and fight tabuu for fun and practice on dodging the waves perfect practice makes perfect

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
Me!!!! on SSE, I was trying to learn his attacks to kill him in boss mode and a trophy stand appeared in front of me, he was doing the laser eyes thing and I was just underneath, I tought the stand would do nothing to him but I tossed it and VOILA tabuu trophy :laugh:

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and it's horrible, he doesn't even have wings, he's doing his ugly chain attack...

Hylian7

Smash Rookie
One of my friends sort of beat him. He turned him into a trophy while playing on Intense, so I guess that counts as beating him on intense.

imPVex

Smash Rookie
Tabuu on intense isn't too tough with some practice. Most of his attacks are easily dodged. As to the 3 rings of doom, practice using down while shielding to dodge them entirely. With some practice, it becomes second nature.

I recommend using characters with strong and easily repeated aerials. Remember to take your time when fighting him. Yes his attacks will one shot you but they are easily dodged so have patience. Fast characters are very useful to anticipate his teleporting around.

If anyone needs more advice, feel free to pm me. Intense tabu is my morning warm up ;)

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Hes tough. You really have to get his moves down which can be annoying because it takes 9 bosses to get up to him.

hypernova

Smash Rookie
Yes. With no stickers, either.

I chose the heaviest characters with good, quick aerial attacks. DK for his uair was one...and that's the only one I remember.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Having beaten Tabuu in both Boss Battle and SSE on intense (no stickers), I think both are pretty hard, depending on how you look at it.

As a whole, I thought he was easier on SSE simply because you had room for error. Miss a dodge? You have five more characters to keep going with. The real difference in he is faster in SSE and that made some of his attacks easier to dodge, in my opinion, like his shuriken. His attacks definitely had more knockback in SSE though, you died a lot faster. But really, even on boss battle only 1-2 of his attacks wouldn't kill you that would on SSE.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
On Hard, Very Hard and Intense, I find they're all about the same.

I can dodge all his attacks, so it just takes longer, is all.

Starscream

Smash Ace
Yes I have beaten him on Intense. No stickers. Even managed to catch him as a trophy on Intense. Also finished Boss Battles on Intense.

Kado

Smash Cadet
All of his moves are pretty easy to avoid, and if you start off with Charizard and spam Rock Smash, you can have a quicker time letting the other characters do the work.

Top Bottom