• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has Anybody ever played with all of the same characters on any of the Super Smash Bros?

D

Deleted member

Not sure where to post this, but has anybody ever played with all of the same characters on a match? I remember I used to play with all of the same characters on Super Smash Bros Brawl with my brother's girlfriend sister back in like 2013 and 2014. When I mean all of the same characters, I mean like 4 Bowsers or 4 Donkey Kongs on Super Smash Bros Brawl or 8 Bowsers or 8 Donkey Kongs/4 Bowsers or 4 Donkey Kongs on Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Well you know when you're playing with all of the same character, you know that character is going to win because, you got nothing but the same character.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Not sure where to post this, but has anybody ever played with all of the same characters on a match? I remember I used to play with all of the same characters on Super Smash Bros Brawl with my brother's girlfriend sister back in like 2013 and 2014. When I mean all of the same characters, I mean like 4 Bowsers or 4 Donkey Kongs on Super Smash Bros Brawl or 8 Bowsers or 8 Donkey Kongs/4 Bowsers or 4 Donkey Kongs on Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Well you know when you're playing with all of the same character, you know that character is going to win because, you got nothing but the same character.
I never played with duplicates when I could help it, unless there was a specific practical reason to. I am actually quite disturbed by seeing the same character in multiple places at once.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I never played with duplicates when I could help it, unless there was a specific practical reason to. I am actually quite disturbed by seeing the same character in multiple places at once.
I mean i do it when im pretending the Character is a enemy (example Kirby as a Slime) or when i made an Enemy/Ally Mii (i made a Bokoblin Mii) for Example
Also when im using 4 Toonlinks in Green, Red, Blue and Purple and Shadow link

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I've played a match a two with all the same characters at least once in each Smash game. I can't recall though how many times I played those matches though.

Top Bottom