• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest cpu character to beat?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I think the majority says Pikachu... but I seem to run into occasionally difficult CPUs on a regular basis. None of the good ones really seem much better than the others, but some like DK just suck. On level 9 I can 3 stock him with ease.

Maldazzar

Smash Cadet
I'd say Toon Link. I tried to unlock him on SSE Intense and died so many times trying him. That and he's very annoying as a CPU since CPUs rarely miss their Final Smashes, so the little bugger will just chase you around until he can get you with it.

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
i find it to be either Toon link (no items) or Wario (all items - medium appearance.)
TL as he is a quick little buggar and 3 of him is chaos, but wario grabbing smash balls makes me so angry, i hate wario-man.

Smash Cadet
Diddy Kong. For some reason whenever I try to fight he just shields, dodges, and grabs better than any other CPU. It's weird.

Flake

Smash Cadet
toon link, first time i fought him after beating classic on normal he beat me
but i had to fight with link, so...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
So it seems as if everyone has said different characters are tough. This surely means balance!

Mario's a tough little bugger. D:

And Kirby pwns.

Maldazzar

Smash Cadet
Oh yes...forgot about Marth...

Although I think the level 9 CPU Marth in Melee was more potent, he still pisses me off in Brawl quite frequently.

Mushy

Smash Cadet
Marth AI sucks. really, really bad. And i main Ness.
Toon Link and Kirby own.
Well, toon link usually sucks, but every once in a while the guy takes me down in SECONDS. it's ridiculous.

Top Bottom