• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hardest Boss to trophy?

-Pause-

Smash Rookie
Meta Ridley and regular Ridley are the hardest. Sorry about the extra post.

cloudenvy112

Smash Apprentice
For me, the hardest boss to trophy was Meta-Ridley. Best thing to do is wait for him to do his KO Dive on the Falcon Flyer, and throw the trophy stand up right before he comes down so that way the trophy does fall off the ship.

For Tabuu, DON'T DO IT WHEN HE DOES HIS EYE LASERS! I guarantee you will not find the trophy. Wait til he's hovering above the stage.

Other than that, the bosses were pretty easy to trophisize. I had fun doing it. Had to redo Meta-Ridley's like 4 times. XD

D1RE

Smash Cadet
None of them are really hard, meta ridley just takes helluvalong time.

X-Elipzo-X

Smash Rookie
Id suggest that itd be Meta Ridley. Seeing as he moves off screen alot, and he pushes your platform around. also there is a time limit on him, and the stage of he Falcon flier has a curved edge, so any Trophy Discus things that spawn there would simply bounce off.

Moogi

Smash Apprentice
Meta Ridley is annoying, when I try to wait for him to get above the Falcon Flyer, I run out of time!

DUB

Smash Lord
Yes, it is Meta Ridley.

Ha, I still have not gotten Meta Ridley's trophy. I remember quitting at one point and just never coming back. I need to go do that.

Top Bottom