• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Smashin' Valley!(HSV) 2/5/11!

M@v

Subarashii!
the ice was 5 times worse earlier in the week....and we didnt get school cancelled.

The apocalypse could be upon us but penn state wants their money and isn't canceling classes.

FD96

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I'm from state college and majora told me about this and I am now pretty excited I have always wanted to play in smash tournaments and stuff like that. I know a few other state college smash players that may be interested in playing. Hopefully next time there is a tournament I will be able to bring a few people to come, but this time I was busy.

M@v

Subarashii!
FD, I'm going to send you a private message tomorrow. We play almost every week, usually at one of our apartments/dorms. Your more than welcome to join us ^_^

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Mav our tourney results vs each other is 2-0 total overall stp trollin..... u beat me in a mm if that's Wut u keep referring to but besides dat never lost to u when I cared. Great games none the less.
Had fun facing u umbra but once dat rust came off I Gotcha wit my up b tricks ;)
<3 everyone else

Top Bottom