• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy new year to the guys of Hawaii!

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Hey there everyone. Kind of a pointless topic, but it's never pointless to show some love, am I right?

So, what am I doing at 12:21AM of the brand new year you ask? Well, no worries, nothing much happening here, so I thought I'd post a little something here for all of Hawaii's smashers to talk about and such.

Well, the year came to a end for a whole brand new year. Share some things here I guess. New year's resolution, what you hope to accomplish, what you liked about '06, how you improved(other than smash of course ^_^), and anything else you want to share.

I should go hang out with my family, so I'll be back later to post some of my sweat and tears of 2006. Alright then, laters.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehe Happy New Year to you too!

2006 was ait. Grades could've been better, and spraining my ankle really cut into my "staying in shape." But on the whole, twas a good year. Met lots of people, and ironcially it took me all the way until Dec. 31 to actually get on this thing and start meetin people. But hey, better late than never. :D

Looking foward to what I can accomplish in 2007. And I hope to be able to play against all kinds of Smashers in the islands. Hawaii rocks!!! Ait. I'm out! Have a good one!

-Darkmusician

OmegaXangel

Smash Journeyman
Alright Bobby, thanks for contributing.

Kay, I'm back for my share.

2006, ahh, good year. I met a lot pf people, some douchebags, most cool guys. Best of all, I met some smashers, yayyuh! Social in school-wise, I met a lot of people too. All of them, pretty cool. Some hawt girls too. =) Well, passed my freshman year, but now, I have sophomore year. These classes suck! Oh well, try to pass anyway(I failed health already ;_; dam old teacher losing all my stuff!) This year flew by, I had fun, but it lacked girls. And that's where my new year's resolution comes in. Well, this year, I want to get better at smash/get good at brawl as well, stop procrastinating, sleep earlier to fix my messed up schedule, get a job, get in shape, and importantly, a gf. Well, not really the gf, but it'd be nice to have a girl to spend some time with. Man, I'm gonna need quite the luck and mana for this one. Wish me some people! There was a lot of things I liked about '06, so I'll just share the highlights. I got better at smash, met new people, think I got a bit more maturity points going on, don't have any food dislikes, new songs that I enjoy, and much more, just can't think of any right now. Hope this year goes even better than the last. Well, that's about it with my essay. Thanks for reading, and have a great year.

Shoyo

Top Bottom