• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy late 21st birthday to Wes (Our Savior Marth of GA/****ing europe or some ****)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
This man helped bring GA smash to the next level. With his Hosting of the widely popular SmashAid series.... which I never went to but should have like 4 times, he continued to support the smash scene and make a difference for charity by donating money to the red cross.

A hell of a bro and a hell of a MAN. DRINK THE **** UP BECAUSE THIS **** IS ****ING LEGAL NOW.

Stack it up.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. especially twiggy for always being a bro to me no matter how far apart we lived and how little we talked.

what can i say, its been a great 21 years, sure as hell dont remember the first 5 or so, but after that its been pretty chill. Life's had its ups and downs for sure, and some of the time i thought it couldnt get any worse, but the best thing you can do is just put on sinking ships and realize that life is ****ing badass, just being able to breath, stand up, walk outside and enjoy the southern weather, even if its 20 below with a wind chill, makes it worth living 1000 times over. As far as smash goes, i've been playing it a long time, never really made a huge name of myself, i tried, sometimes i tried so hard, and maybe i will again, all i know is i love helping georgia, and i want this state to be a machine, of course that means ive got to get better myself, but i cant do this alone. I'll be honest, i used to be the ****, i was the bizz-ness at this game a couple of years ago, and then some **** happened, moved to england, came back, everyone had gotten good, and the whole scene has been psyching me out since then, i've been trying a little bit, to get back into the game, but i never really and truly believed with all my heart that i could make it to the top again. its these nerve problems ive got now, i just freak out in tourney matches, i feel like im 15 years old twiddling my ******* thumbs at game over again, scared about people just based on their names. But i can get over that, because god****it, im gawes, and if everything about america hasnt already proved that anything is possible, then darkrains severe genius assbeating in the second set of finals yesterday sure showed me the light. so now its time to do something about this, the rest of my life seems to be in order, hopefully i'll get my job back at dominos soon, and then its time to get smash back under my belt. i hope everyone reading this gets encouraged to do the same, spread the word, melee aint dyin yet kids

love

GAwes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom