• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAPPY BDAY/Gradutation Nice1

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
oooohhhhwwwweeee
That maurice *****'s birthday is today? That goofy-gay *** maa****er.

N**GA YOU GAY!

"Hey Dogy! Hey Dogy! SHHHHUUUKKKKKT!"

This nonsense person. XD

"It's like
-wah!- -wah!- -wah!- -wah!- -wah!- -wah!- *PUNCH* And that's a wrap!"

Man I still remember that one time wes beat my a*s and you were the only one watching. I ONLY REMEMBER THAT CAUSE YOU KEEP REMINDING ME JERK! XD

XD

Go play some breakin my brawls and get yo a** whooped by cocknado.

___

MERRY CELEBRATION OF YOUR COMING INTO THE WORLD!

and

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xd1lURjdy4I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xd1lURjdy4I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
On the Graduation.

......... ***** you still gay.

___

Ya know what, **** it. Maurice is ballin enough to get this **** STUCK for the day!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww nigg@ you gay!"

"Hey Gerbil............ remember dat time I beat you wit mah Falco? Oh wait, that's all the time!"

*does that goofy *** face that looks like a horse*

ROFL

congrats dude

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
WTF Something edited out my embedded video.

That's what I get for ****in with n**ga technology. I think it was my ******** self when I edited the post. I put it back in there. XD

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Happy b-day Nice1!

Are you coming to the next Tuscaloosa tournament?

Top Bottom