• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hands off my Bread! a cliche Falco compliation

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Way too long for a Brawl vid. Unless you have extremely fancy/original/unique clips you'll need to cut the time down by more than half to keep the attention of most viewers.

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
not bad way too long
go to the hawaii tournament vids and look for convael if you wanna see a real falco player

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
The point of the vid was entertainment not boast "Look how amazing I am nubs!",

I apologize if you feel it is too long, but Its made to just be a compilation of highlights from the last few matches I've had...hence what the description of the video says.

Convael is a very impressive Falco btw, he and Sethlon are the only two I've seen at that level in the US.

And I would apprieciate more comments than "bad...just bad" as I will assume there was something in the beginning that you found unappealing and then just felt it necessary to make a useless post such as that?

Sephiroth27

Smash Ace
Did you even watch before posting that?
Yes and no. I couldn't bear to watch the whole thing.

The point of the vid was entertainment not boast "Look how amazing I am nubs!",
The thread was originally called something like "The Best Falco combo vid ever", so you must understand why we were disappointed when we saw it.

Besides, if this video is meant for entertainment purposes only, why is it in the combo section?

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Y
The thread was originally called something like "The Best Falco combo vid ever", so you must understand why we were disappointed when we saw it.

Besides, if this video is meant for entertainment purposes only, why is it in the combo section?
I changed the title because I forgot how easily sarcasm is lost over the internet, and there are Brawl "combo's" in the vid...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
very nice combos you got there.. run A > forward tilt, nice. liked it but bad quality =/

Top Bottom