• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hands Off My Bread! 2: A SlashTalon Falco Extravaganza-A Spectacal of Feathers & Feet

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
I like it. I approve of this message.

Also, when the video first started, I could help but think of the game Chrono Trigger in 65,000,000,000 B.C. era. Anyone else think it was the reptite castle theme at first?

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Hot dogs. Yea, it was a bit long, but I still enjoyed it. It was a step up from the last vid, and the opening was purely rapetacularly awesome. 5/5

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
<_<
>_>
Hot Dogs
Youre just mad youre getting the business in the video =D

****, you've got skillz that kill. ;)

Awesome editing job - into was a little corny but my God did it look awesome.
Thanks! Glad everyone enjoys the intro.

I like it. I approve of this message.

Also, when the video first started, I could help but think of the game Chrono Trigger in 65,000,000,000 B.C. era. Anyone else think it was the reptite castle theme at first?
That wouldnt have anything to do with your account name huh? haha But yeah it's actually the Trance Kuja Boss theme of FFIX

Awesome XD love your humor
I owe most of it to GOB

Hot dogs. Yea, it was a bit long, but I still enjoyed it. It was a step up from the last vid, and the opening was purely rapetacularly awesome. 5/5
Awesome, Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the compliments as well.

Top Bottom