• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAMMER TIME (teaser) A DEDEDE COMBO VIDEO

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I loved how he crouched. xD

ipreferpi

Smash Apprentice
From what I can tell, it consisted mainly of opponents failing to dodge a forward smash.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Seriously? you call this a combo video? I know combo's are as good as dead in brawl but you could at least show some chained attacks. All I saw was people dying from fsmash. This video is bad, I hope you improve it ALOT for the final video, or else it wouldn't even be worth watching, like this one.

Tiny

Smash Rookie
There is a fine line between constructive criticism and flaming, Mizar.

Silveraen

Smash Cadet
Forward smash is indeed a great way to KO, but a little more variety would be awesome

Tritan

Smash Cadet
There is a fine line between constructive criticism and flaming, Mizar.
In the case of this video, there really isn't. :( It's not very entertaining to watch forward smash after forward smash or chain grabbing into a wall. Anyone can do this and it does nothing to show the players skill. I'd recommend taking some different footage and cut these out entirely. Maybe some more complex attack chains or edge gimping would help too. It's not bad for a first attempt (I assume) but could definitely use improvement. Good luck.

Cerozero

Smash Apprentice
That was Motherfu**ing terrible. Watch other combo videos (especially the ones from Melee ) before you put this abomination out. Also I can't believe most of the comments in this thread don't mince words this isn't a good video BibulousDan, King Kuma . Tiny, next time don't waste a post and just say the video isn't good.

MTD

Smash Apprentice
all i saw was a few simple chain grabs, some jabs, and a bunch of idiots that cant dodge d3 forward smash.. lol. sorry video sucks

BibulousDan

Smash Apprentice
That was Motherfu**ing terrible. Watch other combo videos (especially the ones from Melee ) before you put this abomination out. Also I can't believe most of the comments in this thread don't mince words this isn't a good video BibulousDan, King Kuma . Tiny, next time don't waste a post and just say the video isn't good.
calm down kid. give him a break

Killress

Smash Ace
Hmmm. Harsh much?:confused:

Tiny

Smash Rookie
it seems this my video is alot like marmite :S

i will be adding more combos, however its sort of hard with d3; i dont like adding in the over used combos such as b-air spamming as there not too entertaining. I thought that the jab,jab, d smash, u tilt was pretty inventive and so added it, but there are very few combos that work.

Please people stop flaming the video, i makes me want to ignore anyone with a post count below 1000. give constructive critasism and try not to be offensive. instead of saying "YOUR VIDEO SUCKS, GO DIE!" try to outline the areas of it that could use improvement in a polite way. Torppes post above is the best example.

I sense there might be an argument so Cero Zero i aknowledge you dont like the video. Please dont put any further posts in my thread.

Thanks for all the constructive criticsm and more encouraging coments :)

regards,

Top Bottom