• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hammer mindgames!!

Ricky_kun

Smash Cadet
No offense.. But can you stop spamming threads? D:
I know you're bored, but please. Post this stuff in The Tactical Kirby thread or something.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
or, i can make my own threads. they are all their to help. and they all have relavant and useful info. just take them as they come. i might organize them later of i feel like it. im not bored either. i am just letting you guys know all the different things that i am finding and some troublesome matchups.

-hiro

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
this works alright sometimes, but you still take a risk of getting fsmashed when you run straight through them.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
yeah, your spam is really annoying, could you chill out please?

Doval

Smash Lord
I second that motion. There's no rule that says you can't make threads like these, but it's common sense that if you're going to be posting a thread so often and they all have similar content, you might as well just make one big thread. It's a matter of courtesy. Some people DO get annoyed by this kind of spam.

Hell, this isn't even that useful. I'll be ****ed if my opponent lets me run past him, jump, and connect a hammer without him A) hitting me, or B) running, jumping, rolling, or sidestepping out of the way. That's something that could work in Melee with a very fast-running character and a fast attack, but Kirby's running speed isn't lightning quick and his air hammer doesn't come out THAT quick either.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
well i get behind them a lot of times. you have to remember, when you run towards them, a lot of people flich, and either spot dodge or hold sheild and then try to let go, if that happens you can connect with the hammer. im not spamming threads, im simply posting many useful knowledge threads that you should know about it. annoyed? how annoying is it to see multiple threads just cuz it has the same thread creator. that doesnt make sense to me.

-hiro

Top Bottom