• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hamilton, Ontario.

sprocket

Smash Journeyman
hoy!!! yeah i live in ancaster which is right by , where you at and how old are you?

Im 24 but i act like a monkey!!

Hal-Yur-Azn-Pal

Smash Apprentice
hoy!!! yeah i live in ancaster which is right by , where you at and how old are you?

Im 24 but i act like a monkey!!
Well i'm 15 if you wanna hang out then I wouldnt mind. I go to HDCH which is in Ancaster so your house is probably not too far away.

Though I hardly know you so...

Mr_Steven

Smash Rookie
i live in hamilton, play with about 5-6 buddies religiously around limeridge mall area/ west mountain. we're all 18-20 yrs old

Mr.Red

Smash Apprentice
I live in Welland, (niagara region) not too far at all. also I'm 15. I also have a friend who lives 2 doors down who's 14, we've been trying to enter tournaments that were close by.

Garet

Smash Rookie
me and my friend live in grimsby too. we r 16 also. looking for local tourneys.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Stoney Creek Hamilton right here!

any Hamiltonians looking for tournaments should check out 1upgames at Fennel....

they're supposibly having a tournament on the 14th(july) , but you need to phone to register

thier # is (905)389 0561 so you can ask them any questions..........I read about it in some newspaper advertisement a while back, so I don't know if anything has changed since then...

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Hehe, me and a friend of mine are both in that tournament >=) I talked to the guy at the store about rules, and they banned wavedashing (lol), so I was hoping there would be some other good people there so we could have some friendlies

EDIT: Just noticed the tournament was in like 6 hours :x

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
:p yup tournament done :p next one is August the 11th :p

were you there Phiddlesticks? who were you? :p I was the one in the blue shirt & long hair...used Fox

:p unfortunatly, I was knocked out early....because I had to face my buddy Scott in the first match >_> least he went on to win 2nd place.....

and the wavedashing thing....yerah it was banned, but i still did it a couple of times accidentally....:psycho: they didnt catch it though.....gay rules......first round shouldn't have been 4 players either

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
yo what up guys/girls (if any >_> <_<) I live in St Catharines, and three other fellow smashers.

Lol NO WAVE DASHING? WHAT IS THIS? A NEWB TOURNY? I personally don't wave
dash myself, but that is just lame. I would rather practice my accuracy in CSS then practicing wave dashing as it is mad boring.

Where in Hamilton is this tournament? I have been to Hamilton a bit. I can map quest it anyways. If I can get my buddy to drive I might show up. Is there any prizes?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
:p yup tournament done :p next one is August the 11th :p

were you there Phiddlesticks? who were you? :p I was the one in the blue shirt & long hair...used Fox

:p unfortunatly, I was knocked out early....because I had to face my buddy Scott in the first match >_> least he went on to win 2nd place.....

and the wavedashing thing....yerah it was banned, but i still did it a couple of times accidentally....:psycho: they didnt catch it though.....gay rules......first round shouldn't have been 4 players either
Well, I wasn't at the July one, me and my friend ended up getting there 2 hours too late :x I swear the original newspaper ad said it was at 6 PM and not 4, but whatever, the guy at the store signed us up for the one this past Saturday.

We made it in time this Saturday, and my friend was the Marth that got 3rd. I was the Bowser player and got knocked out first round :x To be fair though, I had no idea it was FFA, and tbh I'm surprised my friend got as far as he did in a FFA tournament(he's like the only other smasher I know, so we rarely do FFAs, if ever)

K

koka

I live in Hamilton, near Stoney Creek. If you guys host any tournaments I'd be willing to come.

sauc3

Smash Lord
im also in ancaster let me know if anythings going on (im only gunna be there on weekends tho since im currently attending western university)

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
If you are interested in joining a local Hamilton smash ladder, come out to our store, Pownz Gaming Centre on Fridays between 6-10. We're at 307 King East across from Denningers in Downtown Hamilton. We have a pretty good community goin now and its growing all the time. We keep track of gamers records and post fights regularly. The Ladders end in tournaments and we are looking for sponsorship to make for good prizes with low (if any) entry fee. Check us out at www.pownz.com

Top Bottom