• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halp Plz?

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Hey All, I Want To Start Making Combo Vids, But Idk How... XD

I've Saved Replay's n stuff, Even Burned Them To a DVD RW, But The Video Format Is That Which Can Only Be Watched On A DVD Player/andor/PC, Not Uploaded To Youtube... So Can Someone Plz Help Me Out? lol, I Apologize For Mah Noobyness... XD

P.S.: I've Recorded The Replays using A Hypercam, But Then The Quality Is Unbearable. D<

Thx For Ur Help...

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Plz?!? =(

C'mon Guys Seriously Ino, That Uno That I Wanna Know, What Uno... XD
Anyways Please Just Tell Me How U Guys Get Your Highlights To Youtube, Thx...

MRGAY

Smash Cadet
I don't make combo videos, so I'm just going off of what I've heard. Get a dazzle recorder, they're cheap and they basically run themselves.

If you want to make your video clips change format, just search google for a X to Y format converter.

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
I don't make combo videos, so I'm just going off of what I've heard. Get a dazzle recorder, they're cheap and they basically run themselves.

If you want to make your video clips change format, just search google for a X to Y format converter.
Thank's! =D I Will Try That, And, I've Already Googled For Programs That Do That... None Of Them Recognize The File Extension Either... XD

Top Bottom