• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Gotenks

Maybe we should, if not using out hydra, start off with our hydra name. Like I just did.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
Nah, if you know you're not on the hydra you should switch, really the only reason to post off it is if you don't realize you're not on it. Mostly cuz it makes it harder to look through what a hydra has said if you have to pull up all their names to see all the posts.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
The sunrise shone beautifully as noble 6 stepped out of his warthog. Having no idea what his new team would be like, he walked into the command center. The leader of Noble team greeted him solemnly. He spoke, "Spartan, in this ONI base, Covenant are lurking, but it is near impossible to find them. So we've ordered a lockdown of Sword Base. No one gets in or out until the covenant are killed. We can't let them get away with the vital information."

Day 1 BEGINS!

Not voting: Regal cheese, jPSI, ForeverZero, Gotenks, Spaghebti, CottonLicky, Moriarty, tHe-man, Peach Monster, smarboy69, Chuckie, and Xsword.

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
Thank you whoever made Decisive Games into it's own form (outside of forum games). It was getting pretty annoying logging onto this account, just to realize that I'm not in decisive games, thus making so I'll have to log out, go to decisive games, and THEN log on.

Which would usually result in me logging on incorrectly, trying again imediatly afterwards, and then logging in only to find myself back on the main page.

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
Oh wow ninja'd by Day 1. xD lol

vote Cotton Licky So to save BY the trouble of voting himself.

ForeverZero

Overswarm|Frozenflame751
Overswarm isn't inactive, so technically we're mulatto.

Should we expect you to be active this game?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
So, without further ado, allow me to get the ball rolling:

@Everybody:

What indicates the end of RVS, and how long do you guys think RVS should last?

ForeverZero

Overswarm|Frozenflame751
The ball is already in motion.

Moriarty, the question please.

Should we expect inactivity from you this game? KevinM is notoriously lurky, and Tom has announced semi-V/LA status and /outed of other games. I'd like to know in advance how much activity we can expect from you rather than someone derailing the game D2 after the inevitable "there are inactives" push.

(quick edit from above post)

ForeverZero

Overswarm|Frozenflame751
I was going to ask the "will you be useful" question after you answered the activity question, but that works too.

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
Vote: Moriarty

For making me look at Glenn Beck's ugly face.

Chuckie - are you not scared of me because your scum and can nk me?

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
Vote: Forever Zero

C'mon, with a name like that how could he not be scum?

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
Lol at the gifs.

So, without further ado, allow me to get the ball rolling:

@Everybody:

What indicates the end of RVS, and how long do you guys think RVS should last?
Eh, it just kinda happens. Some RVS can take a day or two (I've seen it happen), and others take less than a couple of hours. There really is no clear line separating RVS from the rest of the game.

Anyways, @smargaret, edressespieces, and J: Hello, I don't believe we've played in a game before. How many online mafia games have you've all been in before?

Also, @Zen: You use to have the user name Guus, right?

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Lol at the gifs.

Eh, it just kinda happens. Some RVS can take a day or two (I've seen it happen), and others take less than a couple of hours. There really is no clear line separating RVS from the rest of the game.

Anyways, @smargaret, edressespieces, and J: Hello, I don't believe we've played in a game before. How many online mafia games have you've all been in before?

Also, @Zen: You use to have the user name Guus, right?
No way.

The only other two names dgamers would know me by is Exn and Zensei :3

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
@xsword

I have completed two games that I actually had a chance to play in, had a mod abandon one, and I'm currently in a few others. Most of my mafia experience is in real life. And your other head has played with everybody on your list.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL half of Gotenks will be V/LA for the weekend. Maybe not on Saturday though.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Okay, RVS is over. Don't continue it. It serves no purpose.

Everyone, what say you to a policy lynch on the hydra you think is going to be a question mark in end game through lack of contribution? Yes, that is a fancy way to say lurker, but FF/OS beat us to the word and we want to be semi-original here.

We've been out of the loop for a little while and can't give you the best answer on the matter. We haven't played with Praxis, Edreeses, Smargeret, Gorditaboy, Bedevere or Zen. Regardless of your opinions on whether or not we should, which hydras do you think will end up coasting this game?

Gheb/Macman, be friends with us this game?

FF/OS, why are you obvious indy? You're not forwarding town objectives and we don't see any scum motives either, so indy is the only conclusion.

Praxis/Edreeses, are you loose with your opinions or generally quiet?

Moriarity, legit Chuckie vote or RVS?

Also, we're both pretty V/LA for the weekend. We'll be in here for sure come Monday and will make an effort to post once or twice tomorrow and Sunday.

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
I (edrees) have completed 5 games online and I'm in 3 others besides this ongoing. One of those 3 others I'm already dead so I dunno if that counts as completed. How about yourself?

Okay, RVS is over. Don't continue it. It serves no purpose.

Everyone, what say you to a policy lynch on the hydra you think is going to be a question mark in end game through lack of contribution? Yes, that is a fancy way to say lurker, but FF/OS beat us to the word and we want to be semi-original here.
I don't like policy lynches. Lets play the day, vote for who is scummy, or if you want to vote a lurker go for a lurker and say so. I don't like the idea of deciding what type of players to lynch before we even see their play. What if we had a policy lynch on someone who ended up lurking but another player had serious scumtells? We gonna break our policy? That's too complicated. No policy - I do hope I"m understanding what you're suggesting here correctly though. I don't know who is gonna coast, but I think it's a bad idea to blurt out who we "expect" to coast, kind of gives them the idea its accepted for them to do it. Do you actually think policy lynches would be a good idea, yourself?

As for whether we're quiet or loose with our opinions, we're both very vocal, and basically just let our opinions fly.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Hubbablubba says:

"Twice the players and half the activity is something I no no like"

@Monster: curiously, what did you do with our best bud Alejandro?

Everyone, what say you to a policy lynch on the hydra you think is going to be a question mark in end game through lack of contribution?

yeah but no but yeah or suffin or nuffink...

...which, translated, means wii're sceptical. At what Day would you feel a policy lynch is beneficial to us? By policy I'm assuming straight up 'ur sooooo lurking lets just kill u' type play where the deal is sealed. IOO [In Our Opinion] only scummyscummy should = policy lynch by default right now - everything else on the lynch-line should be on a case-by-case basis, lurking included, because on D1 wii don't feel it automatically equates to scummy, as seen in Pikmafia, where 80% of Town lurked and all the scummies ran rampant at the school disco.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
@The Man

First of all, it's GorditOBoy. Get it straight :p.

And if I were to give you a straight answer on the lurking thing, I'd say that jPsi is most likely to lurk without posting, and Moriarty is likely to lurk with just posting gifs. But that's a temporary thought on Moriarty.

Top Bottom