• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo 3

Renth

Smash Hero
if anyone plays add me

I AM Strenko

I made new account Renth LoG

Every loss on my account has been bad team mates i have videos on top of videos to prove it omfg i hate noobs on that game sjlgfksdjalfkj

RAGE

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Haha you sound like my brother. He plays Gamebattles online and is currently first place in the Open FFA. He gets pissed when he faces bad kids, or when he attempts teams and gets wrecked because he has crappy teammates.

Look him up. He used to be some form of "Karizma" online. Then he got busted for yelling at an admin because of false match info entered (someone tried to claim a win on him, which was untrue). He got banned for yelling at the admin and had to start from ground zero. Now he goes by "Paradigm Z"

You can check him out and test his legitness yourself. He's currently 4th in the Combine 1v1 (20 W, 4 L) and his team is 3rd in the Online Singles (17 W, 1 L)

I'll let him know you might be looking him up. You've played me before Renth, but my brother.... he's on a whole nother level of ******ery than I ever was.

(Be warned, he's cocky and talks a lot of **** but he can back it up lol)

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/halo3/ladder/singles/

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Add this guy that goes by the name of "Jinkogunai" online. Let him that I told you to add him.

Top Bottom