• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halfway there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
By the end of this week, we'll be halfway to the release of Brawl, from when the updates first started!
So far we've had 17 characters, 9 stages and 8 items and 4 assist trophies. We'll probably get a stage update by the end of the week, so if the updates keep going in more or less the same way, we can probably see 34 characters, 20 stages, 16 items, and 8 ATs by the release day.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
ooook, though there still doesn't seem to be much of a pattern

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
It sounds true, but Sakurai's spontaneity surprises me. He might pull out a 2 characters a week gimmick, or maybe even 2 stages a week. No one will know. Not even Sakurai.

susu_atari

Smash Ace
I think we'll be seeing less of some types of updates, and more of others. We've had 3 character updates in the past 2 weeks, so those are clearly getting more frequent. Using this information as a guide, I think we can safely see at least 36 characters in Brawl. I imagine that the closer we get to the release date, the more Stage and Item updates we'll be seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom