• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Ok....

Some careful testing and processing was involved in the making of this list.

NOTE that this is only temporary and that ANYTHING is subject to change, especially now that we have new tournaments coming up and therefore more opportunities to display or learn new techniques/tactics.

I'm bound to hear useless complaints. But I really could care less about those. But the tier list is just from previous experience. K then...

TOP:
Rohins
Bifocals

HIGHER:
Some guy who uses wolf

HIGH:
printers

MIDDLE:
donut
link
chuck

LOW:
speakers
keyboards

LOWER:
Flo-Rida

BOTTOM:
Pizza

Yes - there are seven tiers now.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
This list is SO bad that I don't even know where to start....

Falco on Low? rofl rofl rofl. nice.

xilez

Smash Apprentice
The fact you have IC higher than Diddy is laughable my friend

PS- WHY IS THIS IN ATL SOUTH?

Sighrax

Smash Lord
AHAHHAHAHA this is the worst list ive ever seen you moron wait until you play tomorrow's tourney and watch riot **** everyone with "low tier"
hahahahaha

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
We purposely skipped wolf. It was obviously the most flawed list we could think of.

And pizza is low tier because we like it. I mean low tiers FTW seriously. Who didn't like pichu. He was too cute rofl. and bowser was just too cool. YL is the best character in melee you know besides fox, falco, marth, peach, shiek, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom