• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Haha 9! Awwww.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Very nice..do you try that method (wavelanding an attack or grab) at the start of a match regularly or was that once a blue moon?

Sad that he restarted the match though.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Wow I totally didn't know wavelanding was possible from the starting position...
My brother says he uses it all the time. Mostly to either create distance so he could shoot a missile, or get up right in their faces before they could do much about it, depending on who he and they're playing. (he mains Samus and Captain Falcon now)

Renth

Smash Hero
**** it bane i want to play you again your G&W is so much fun and watching you 4 stock mooney over and over is too funny

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I just did this yesterday in a FFA against a Marth.. It went something like:
GO!
SCREECH!
AWWWWW...

Thanks for the idea :p

ss118

Smash Master
that waveland at the beginning is EXACTLY why i use 4th player.
use it on Mute City, and u can do an immediant fair.
also, with marth, u can do a fair to grab. useful counter pick against space animals. as long as they're not 1st player

Top Bottom