• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hackfest 3.0 (9/19/09) Brawl+ tourney results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobos

Smash Master
Who's wii was that near the laptop? I few team vids were saved on there.....or if anyone finds vids of me let me know!

NAMQ_DrunkeNFeasT

Smash Journeyman
man, you guys are awsome, was good to see some of the matches that were uploaded on youtube :)

in where I live (PUerto Rico) they don't do B+ tourneys, they all john about, you can't fix brawl with hacks, or, brawl is good as is....

man... brawl is brawl, Brawlplus is ****ing B+!!! it's a different game, it feels good as fast as it is...

man, I'm working hard, trying to make some of my partners to play it, and it's not going that well

I'm counting on seeing more from all of you, JCeasar, Good Luck on Pound 4 tourney :)

some of our puertorrican melee/brawl/brawl+ players will be joining your tourney, he's good thats all I can give ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom