• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hacked Stage Catalog

Pac-Man Vs.

Smash Rookie
Anyone can edit it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvodxMsTFg8MdGZmMHYyWk1HVDNBVWpWMzZsNG43WkE&usp=sharing

edit: If Milun is okay with it, I'll get a torrent up with all the stages. Easier to handle than 10-20 Mediafire links and less likely to get taken down.

edit 2: The Mushroom Kingdom revisited is down too.

edit 3: Updated. Now includes genre descriptors ("new", "tweak", or "flat"). Completely up-to-date. Still missing three stages. One of those is supposed to be "secret" and I don't even know what the stage is supposed to be. If anyone has it that would be nice. I've posted instructions on how to get it within the document.

I also made a list of proposed names. If I ever get around to making a proper hacked disc with some of these stages, a few shouldn't keep their original names. It would be neat if the stage selection menu was changed accordingly (which is possible). Some of my names aren't great, but they are better than nothing. Add your own suggestions to the right of mine if you have an idea.

edit 4: The password to the "DLC" is
Triforcethree
and I'll get a torrent of all the stages up soon.

danny135

Smash Apprentice
Added Kongo Jungle .zip to the document. There's a file online with most of the stage hacks.

Not all of these, though.

Pac-Man Vs.

Smash Rookie
Updated. Now includes genre descriptors ("new", "tweak", or "flat"). Completely up-to-date. Still missing three stages. One of those is supposed to be "secret" and I don't even know what the stage is supposed to be. If anyone has it that would be nice. I've posted instructions on how to get it within the document.

I also made a list of proposed names. If I ever get around to making a proper hacked disc with some of these stages, a few shouldn't keep their original names. It would be neat if the stage selection menu was changed accordingly (which is possible). Some of my names aren't great, but they are better than nothing. Add your own suggestions to the right of mine if you have an idea.

edit: I got the "DLC" password from Milun. If he says it's okay for me to tell people the password, I will. The stage itself doesn't seem very special at all (understandably).

Top Bottom